Topics

M3 Architecture Review #dublin

Catherine LEFEVRE

Good morning Architecture Team,

This is a kind reminder that we are expecting your inputs to be part of our M3 TSC review

Many thanks & regards

Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre

AVP Software Development & Engineering

AT&T Labs – Network Cloud & Infrastructure

D2 Platform & Systems Development

ECOMP/RUBY/SPP-NEAM-Appl. Servers/SIA

ONAP TSC Chair

Phone: +32 81 84 09 08

Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73

catherine.lefevre@...

TEXTING and DRIVING… It Can Wait

AT&T

BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA

Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2

5101 Loyers (Namur)

Belgium

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender identified above

Stephen Terrill

Hi Catherine,

I have produced a PDF of the overall summary, only highlighting the very main things – there is of course more information in each JIRA.  I uploaded it and linked it to the TSC meeting agenda.

BR,

Steve