Date

Re: Calendar Sync Failures

Kenny Paul

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 05:47 AM, Kenny Paul wrote:

After a lot of debugging I’ve submitted a bug report to groups.io for the calendar sync issues.

It seems like this started after the Jan 31 update. https://groups.io/g/updates/message/118 which had a calendar fix incorporated. I’m guessing that it introduced a regression.

A patch was made last night to fix the problem. The Confluence calendar seems to be populated again this morning as does my G-cal.
Please let me know if you still see any missing meetings.

-kenny

Calendar Sync Failures

Kenny Paul

After a lot of debugging I’ve submitted a bug report to groups.io for the calendar sync issues.

It seems like this started after the Jan 31 update. https://groups.io/g/updates/message/118 which had a calendar fix incorporated. I’m guessing that it introduced a regression.

Thanks!

-kenny

Re: Calendar Taskforce Doodle Poll - Please reply by 5pm Wed. Feb 12

Kenny Paul

Reminder!!

From: Keong Lim < Keong.Lim@...>

Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:02 PM

Cc: " onap-calendar-help@..." < onap-calendar-help@...>, "MAHIMKAR, AJAY (AJAY)" < mahimkar@...>, "Cheung, Ben (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)" < ben.cheung@...>, Seshu m < seshu.kumar.m@...>, " kpaul@..." < kpaul@...>

Hi Manoop,

Apologies for the delay, I did not see this request earlier.

The current Portal meeting is set for Wed 15:00 UTC and you are requesting Wed 13:00 UTC.

Unfortunately, that is the most contended timeslot on the calendar, which makes it difficult to schedule. The other meetings at the same time are:

-          ONAP2 Integration

-          ONAP3 SDNC

-          ONAP5 Modeling papyrus

-          ONAP6 Policy

-          ONAP7 Multicloud

-          ONAP8 DMaaP

-          ONAP9 CLAMP

-          ONAP10 AAI

-          ONAP11 SO

-          ONAP12 VID

As Portal meeting uses ONAP11, a different host account would be needed and I think LF would need to assign those and share Lastpass accounts.

Currently ONAP1 and ONAP4 are available, but ONAP1 is generally reserved for other uses.

ONAP4 has adjacent meetings with Usecase realization followed by Usecase change management, so putting three meetings back-to-back is not ideal. However, it might be possible to have Usecase change management swap to ONAP11 instead, to create some breathing room around the schedule.

In that case, the new schedule would look like this:

-          ONAP4 Portal Wed 13:00 UTC

-          ONAP4 Usecase realization Wed 14:00 UTC

-          ONAP11 Usecase change management Wed 15:00 UTC

I have cc’d Ben and Ajay as they are impacted by this change as well (unless all are agreeable to having 3 ONAP4 meetings back-to-back).

FYI Ajay the wiki page https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/%5Busecase%5D+Change+Management is out of date with the calendar booking:

with regards to ONAP9 vs ONAP4

Manoop,

As this requires some changes to the Lastpass accounts, I think you will need to engage Kenny/LF to implement your host access changes first.

Then you can schedule a new recurring meeting (probably with new meeting id) and then we can coordinate the calendar change.

If you are looking for a lower-effort alternative, the Wed 14:00 UTC timeslot is available on ONAP11 and it would follow immediately after the SO meeting  (cc to Seshu so he is aware of the new restrictions on that meeting’s timing).

Keong

From: < onap-calendar-help@...> on behalf of "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" < talasila@...>

Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM

Cc: "WELCH, LORRAINE A" < lb2391@...>, "SHI, LEIMENG" < ls3297@...>, "TATTAVARADA, SUNDER (SUNDER)" < statta@...>

*** Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***

Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.

Hello ONAP Calendar Help Team,

I would like to request to change the existing meeting “#portal Team weekly meeting” from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST. This is discussed and agreed among the Portal Team (as the existing schedule is conflicting for many active members).

·         Meeting Name - #portal Team weekly meeting

·         Day/Date – Wed 28 Aug 2019

·         Time & Timezone – 9am EST

·         Duration – 1 hour

·         Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? – Recurring weekly

·         Is a new Bridge Required? Yes (if ONAP 11 is conflicting)

·         Any other comments you feel are relevant – If new Bridge is provided, please provide me host access to start the meeting. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

ONAP Portal PTL

From: Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:02 PM
To: "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" <talasila@...>, "alla.goldner@..." <alla.goldner@...>, "michela.bevilacqua@..." <michela.bevilacqua@...>, "michael@..." <michael@...>
Cc: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>, "MAHIMKAR, AJAY (AJAY)" <mahimkar@...>, "Cheung, Ben (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)" <ben.cheung@...>, Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>, "kpaul@..." <kpaul@...>

https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-usecasesub/viewevent?repeatid=14036&eventid=530898&calstart=2019-08-28

From: <onap-calendar-help@...> on behalf of "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" <talasila@...>
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM
To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Cc: "WELCH, LORRAINE A" <lb2391@...>, "SHI, LEIMENG" <ls3297@...>, "TATTAVARADA, SUNDER (SUNDER)" <statta@...>

[...]

Re: Time change for the doc meeting

Keong Lim

Hi Sophia,

Apologies for the delay, but the Doc meeting has now been moved to 13:00 UTC in the calendar.

Keong