Topics

REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST #portal


Manoop Talasila
 

Hello ONAP Calendar Help Team,

 

I would like to request to change the existing meeting “#portal Team weekly meeting” from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST. This is discussed and agreed among the Portal Team (as the existing schedule is conflicting for many active members).

·         Meeting Name - #portal Team weekly meeting

·         Day/Date – Wed 28 Aug 2019

·         Time & Timezone – 9am EST

·         Duration – 1 hour

·         Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? – Recurring weekly

·         Is a new Bridge Required? Yes (if ONAP 11 is conflicting)

·         Any other comments you feel are relevant – If new Bridge is provided, please provide me host access to start the meeting. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

ONAP Portal PTL


Manoop Talasila
 

Hello ONAP Calendar Moderators,

 

Please help with the below request or guide me, if I can resolve myself. Thanks.

 

Manoop

 

From: <onap-calendar-help@...> on behalf of "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" <talasila@...>
Reply-To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM
To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Cc: "WELCH, LORRAINE A" <lb2391@...>, "SHI, LEIMENG" <ls3297@...>, "TATTAVARADA, SUNDER (SUNDER)" <statta@...>
Subject: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

***Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***
Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.

Hello ONAP Calendar Help Team,

 

I would like to request to change the existing meeting “#portal Team weekly meeting” from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST. This is discussed and agreed among the Portal Team (as the existing schedule is conflicting for many active members).

·         Meeting Name - #portal Team weekly meeting

·         Day/Date – Wed 28 Aug 2019

·         Time & Timezone – 9am EST

·         Duration – 1 hour

·         Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? – Recurring weekly

·         Is a new Bridge Required? Yes (if ONAP 11 is conflicting)

·         Any other comments you feel are relevant – If new Bridge is provided, please provide me host access to start the meeting. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

ONAP Portal PTL


Keong Lim
 

Hi Manoop,

 

Apologies for the delay, I did not see this request earlier.

 

The current Portal meeting is set for Wed 15:00 UTC and you are requesting Wed 13:00 UTC.

Unfortunately, that is the most contended timeslot on the calendar, which makes it difficult to schedule. The other meetings at the same time are:

 

-        ONAP2 Integration

-        ONAP3 SDNC

-        ONAP5 Modeling papyrus

-        ONAP6 Policy

-        ONAP7 Multicloud

-        ONAP8 DMaaP

-        ONAP9 CLAMP

-        ONAP10 AAI

-        ONAP11 SO

-        ONAP12 VID

 

As Portal meeting uses ONAP11, a different host account would be needed and I think LF would need to assign those and share Lastpass accounts.

Currently ONAP1 and ONAP4 are available, but ONAP1 is generally reserved for other uses.

 

ONAP4 has adjacent meetings with Usecase realization followed by Usecase change management, so putting three meetings back-to-back is not ideal. However, it might be possible to have Usecase change management swap to ONAP11 instead, to create some breathing room around the schedule.

 

In that case, the new schedule would look like this:

 

-        ONAP4 Portal Wed 13:00 UTC

-        ONAP4 Usecase realization Wed 14:00 UTC

-        ONAP11 Usecase change management Wed 15:00 UTC

 

I have cc’d Ben and Ajay as they are impacted by this change as well (unless all are agreeable to having 3 ONAP4 meetings back-to-back).

 

FYI Ajay the wiki page https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/%5Busecase%5D+Change+Management is out of date with the calendar booking:

https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-usecasesub/viewevent?repeatid=14036&eventid=530898&calstart=2019-08-28

with regards to ONAP9 vs ONAP4

 

 

Manoop,

As this requires some changes to the Lastpass accounts, I think you will need to engage Kenny/LF to implement your host access changes first.

Then you can schedule a new recurring meeting (probably with new meeting id) and then we can coordinate the calendar change.

 

 

If you are looking for a lower-effort alternative, the Wed 14:00 UTC timeslot is available on ONAP11 and it would follow immediately after the SO meeting  (cc to Seshu so he is aware of the new restrictions on that meeting’s timing).

 

 

 

Keong

 

 

 

From: TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP) [mailto:talasila@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:47 AM
To: alla.goldner@...; michela.bevilacqua@...; Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>; michael@...
Subject: Re: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Hello ONAP Calendar Moderators,

 

Please help with the below request or guide me, if I can resolve myself. Thanks.

 

Manoop

 

From: <onap-calendar-help@...> on behalf of "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" <talasila@...>
Reply-To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM
To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Cc: "WELCH, LORRAINE A" <lb2391@...>, "SHI, LEIMENG" <ls3297@...>, "TATTAVARADA, SUNDER (SUNDER)" <statta@...>
Subject: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

***Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***
Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.

Hello ONAP Calendar Help Team,

 

I would like to request to change the existing meeting “#portal Team weekly meeting” from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST. This is discussed and agreed among the Portal Team (as the existing schedule is conflicting for many active members).

·        Meeting Name - #portal Team weekly meeting

·        Day/Date – Wed 28 Aug 2019

·        Time & Timezone – 9am EST

·        Duration – 1 hour

·        Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? – Recurring weekly

·        Is a new Bridge Required? Yes (if ONAP 11 is conflicting)

·        Any other comments you feel are relevant – If new Bridge is provided, please provide me host access to start the meeting. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

ONAP Portal PTL


Manoop Talasila
 

Hi Keong,

 

Regarding below meeting change request for Portal, the Portal team has continued using ONAP11 at Wed 13:00 UTC for last two weeks. I did not notice anyone using ONAP11 at that time, even though the current schedule says it is blocked for “SO”.

 

May be “SO” is not using it or I got lucky for the last two weeks.

 

Seshu, can you please confirm, if it is OK for PORTAL to use ONAP11 meeting at every Wed 13:00 UTC?

 

Manoop

 

From: Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:02 PM
To: "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" <talasila@...>, "alla.goldner@..." <alla.goldner@...>, "michela.bevilacqua@..." <michela.bevilacqua@...>, "michael@..." <michael@...>
Cc: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>, "MAHIMKAR, AJAY (AJAY)" <mahimkar@...>, "Cheung, Ben (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)" <ben.cheung@...>, Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>, "kpaul@..." <kpaul@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Hi Manoop,

 

Apologies for the delay, I did not see this request earlier.

 

The current Portal meeting is set for Wed 15:00 UTC and you are requesting Wed 13:00 UTC.

Unfortunately, that is the most contended timeslot on the calendar, which makes it difficult to schedule. The other meetings at the same time are:

 

  • ONAP2 Integration
  • ONAP3 SDNC
  • ONAP5 Modeling papyrus
  • ONAP6 Policy
  • ONAP7 Multicloud
  • ONAP8 DMaaP
  • ONAP9 CLAMP
  • ONAP10 AAI
  • ONAP11 SO
  • ONAP12 VID

 

As Portal meeting uses ONAP11, a different host account would be needed and I think LF would need to assign those and share Lastpass accounts.

Currently ONAP1 and ONAP4 are available, but ONAP1 is generally reserved for other uses.

 

ONAP4 has adjacent meetings with Usecase realization followed by Usecase change management, so putting three meetings back-to-back is not ideal. However, it might be possible to have Usecase change management swap to ONAP11 instead, to create some breathing room around the schedule.

 

In that case, the new schedule would look like this:

 

  • ONAP4 Portal Wed 13:00 UTC
  • ONAP4 Usecase realization Wed 14:00 UTC
  • ONAP11 Usecase change management Wed 15:00 UTC

 

I have cc’d Ben and Ajay as they are impacted by this change as well (unless all are agreeable to having 3 ONAP4 meetings back-to-back).

 

FYI Ajay the wiki page https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/%5Busecase%5D+Change+Management is out of date with the calendar booking:

https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-usecasesub/viewevent?repeatid=14036&eventid=530898&calstart=2019-08-28

with regards to ONAP9 vs ONAP4

 

 

Manoop,

As this requires some changes to the Lastpass accounts, I think you will need to engage Kenny/LF to implement your host access changes first.

Then you can schedule a new recurring meeting (probably with new meeting id) and then we can coordinate the calendar change.

 

 

If you are looking for a lower-effort alternative, the Wed 14:00 UTC timeslot is available on ONAP11 and it would follow immediately after the SO meeting  (cc to Seshu so he is aware of the new restrictions on that meeting’s timing).

 

 

 

Keong

 

 

 

From: TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP) [mailto:talasila@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:47 AM
To: alla.goldner@...; michela.bevilacqua@...; Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>; michael@...
Subject: Re: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Hello ONAP Calendar Moderators,

 

Please help with the below request or guide me, if I can resolve myself. Thanks.

 

Manoop

 

From: <onap-calendar-help@...> on behalf of "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" <talasila@...>
Reply-To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM
To: "onap-calendar-help@..." <onap-calendar-help@...>
Cc: "WELCH, LORRAINE A" <lb2391@...>, "SHI, LEIMENG" <ls3297@...>, "TATTAVARADA, SUNDER (SUNDER)" <statta@...>
Subject: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

***Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***
Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.

Hello ONAP Calendar Help Team,

 

I would like to request to change the existing meeting “#portal Team weekly meeting” from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST. This is discussed and agreed among the Portal Team (as the existing schedule is conflicting for many active members).

·         Meeting Name - #portal Team weekly meeting

·         Day/Date – Wed 28 Aug 2019

·         Time & Timezone – 9am EST

·         Duration – 1 hour

·         Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? – Recurring weekly

·         Is a new Bridge Required? Yes (if ONAP 11 is conflicting)

·         Any other comments you feel are relevant – If new Bridge is provided, please provide me host access to start the meeting. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

ONAP Portal PTL


Manoop Talasila
 

Thanks

Manoop Talasila




On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 10:03 PM -0400, "Keong Lim" <Keong.Lim@...> wrote:

Done.

 

 

From: TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP) [mailto:talasila@...]
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 10:30 PM
To: Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...>; Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Thanks Seshu.

Keong, can you please help change Portal meeting time as requested to Wed 13:00 UTC keeping ONAP 11. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

 

From: Seshu m

Sent: Friday, September 6, 2:13 AM

Subject: RE: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

To: TALASILA, MANOOP  (MANOOP), Keong Lim, alla.goldner@..., michela.bevilacqua@..., michael@...

Cc: onap-calendar-help@..., MAHIMKAR, AJAY  (AJAY), Cheung, Ben (Nokia - US/Murray Hill), kpaul@...

Hi Manoop

 

Yes for SO , I have scheduled a private zoom bridge and using it. You can go ahead till I have other option available J.

 

Thanks and Regards,

M Seshu Kumar

Senior System Architect

Single OSS India Branch Department. S/W BU.

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.

Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488

Company_logo


___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

From: TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP) [mailto:talasila@...]

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 8:41 PM

Cc: onap-calendar-help@...; MAHIMKAR, AJAY (AJAY) <mahimkar@...>; Cheung, Ben (Nokia - US/Murray Hill) <ben.cheung@...>; Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...>; kpaul@...

Subject: Re: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Hi Keong,

 

Regarding below meeting change request for Portal, the Portal team has continued using ONAP11 at Wed 13:00 UTC for last two weeks. I did not notice anyone using ONAP11 at that time, even though the current schedule says it is blocked for “SO”.

 

May be “SO” is not using it or I got lucky for the last two weeks.

 

Seshu, can you please confirm, if it is OK for PORTAL to use ONAP11 meeting at every Wed 13:00 UTC?

 

Manoop

 

From: Keong Lim < Keong.Lim@...>

Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 10:02 PM

Cc: " onap-calendar-help@..." < onap-calendar-help@...>, "MAHIMKAR, AJAY (AJAY)" < mahimkar@...>, "Cheung, Ben (Nokia - US/Murray Hill)" < ben.cheung@...>, Seshu m < seshu.kumar.m@...>, " kpaul@..." < kpaul@...>

Subject: RE: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Hi Manoop,

 

Apologies for the delay, I did not see this request earlier.

 

The current Portal meeting is set for Wed 15:00 UTC and you are requesting Wed 13:00 UTC.

Unfortunately, that is the most contended timeslot on the calendar, which makes it difficult to schedule. The other meetings at the same time are:

 

-          ONAP2 Integration

-          ONAP3 SDNC

-          ONAP5 Modeling papyrus

-          ONAP6 Policy

-          ONAP7 Multicloud

-          ONAP8 DMaaP

-          ONAP9 CLAMP

-          ONAP10 AAI

-          ONAP11 SO

-          ONAP12 VID

 

As Portal meeting uses ONAP11, a different host account would be needed and I think LF would need to assign those and share Lastpass accounts.

Currently ONAP1 and ONAP4 are available, but ONAP1 is generally reserved for other uses.

 

ONAP4 has adjacent meetings with Usecase realization followed by Usecase change management, so putting three meetings back-to-back is not ideal. However, it might be possible to have Usecase change management swap to ONAP11 instead, to create some breathing room around the schedule.

 

In that case, the new schedule would look like this:

 

-          ONAP4 Portal Wed 13:00 UTC

-          ONAP4 Usecase realization Wed 14:00 UTC

-          ONAP11 Usecase change management Wed 15:00 UTC

 

I have cc’d Ben and Ajay as they are impacted by this change as well (unless all are agreeable to having 3 ONAP4 meetings back-to-back).

 

FYI Ajay the wiki page https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/%5Busecase%5D+Change+Management is out of date with the calendar booking:

with regards to ONAP9 vs ONAP4

 

 

Manoop,

As this requires some changes to the Lastpass accounts, I think you will need to engage Kenny/LF to implement your host access changes first.

Then you can schedule a new recurring meeting (probably with new meeting id) and then we can coordinate the calendar change.

 

 

If you are looking for a lower-effort alternative, the Wed 14:00 UTC timeslot is available on ONAP11 and it would follow immediately after the SO meeting  (cc to Seshu so he is aware of the new restrictions on that meeting’s timing).

 

 

 

Keong

 

 

 

From: TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP) [ mailto:talasila@...]

Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 5:47 AM

Subject: Re: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

Hello ONAP Calendar Moderators,

 

Please help with the below request or guide me, if I can resolve myself. Thanks.

 

Manoop

 

From: < onap-calendar-help@...> on behalf of "TALASILA, MANOOP (MANOOP)" < talasila@...>

Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM

Cc: "WELCH, LORRAINE A" < lb2391@...>, "SHI, LEIMENG" < ls3297@...>, "TATTAVARADA, SUNDER (SUNDER)" < statta@...>

Subject: [onap-calendar-help] REQUEST TO CHANGE AN EXISTING MEETING - #portal Team weekly meeting from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST

 

*** Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***

Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.

Hello ONAP Calendar Help Team,

 

I would like to request to change the existing meeting “#portal Team weekly meeting” from Wed 11am EST to 9am EST. This is discussed and agreed among the Portal Team (as the existing schedule is conflicting for many active members).

·         Meeting Name - #portal Team weekly meeting

·         Day/Date – Wed 28 Aug 2019

·         Time & Timezone – 9am EST

·         Duration – 1 hour

·         Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? – Recurring weekly

·         Is a new Bridge Required? Yes (if ONAP 11 is conflicting)

·         Any other comments you feel are relevant – If new Bridge is provided, please provide me host access to start the meeting. Thanks.

Manoop Talasila

ONAP Portal PTL