From: David.PerezCaparros@swisscom.com [David.PerezCaparros@swisscom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:12 PM
To: Seshu m; Alla.Goldner@amdocs.com; timo.perala@nokia.com
Cc: onap-calendar-help@lists.onap.org
Subject: BBS use case call

Hello,

I would like to use an existing ONAP bridge for the weekly call of the BBS use case team, could you please help me to check whether there is a bridge available? the meeting info is as follows:

• Meeting name: BBS use case call
• Day/Date: Wednesday, starting on Nov 27
• Time: 12.00 UTC
• Duration: 1.5 hours
• Recurring: Weekly
• New bridge

Thank you

Regards,
David

David Pérez Caparrós
Lead DevOps Engineer, 5G Service Orchestration
Operations & Network Engineering, Mobile
Swisscom (Switzerland)
+41-58-223 27 37
david.perezcaparros@swisscom.com

David.PerezCaparros@...

Hello,

I would like to use an existing ONAP bridge for the weekly call of the BBS use case team, could you please help me to check whether there is a bridge available? the meeting info is as follows:

• Meeting name: BBS use case call
• Day/Date: Wednesday, starting on Nov 27
• Time: 12.00 UTC
• Duration: 1.5 hours
• Recurring: Weekly
• New bridge

Thank you

Regards,
David

David Pérez Caparrós
Lead DevOps Engineer, 5G Service Orchestration
Operations & Network Engineering, Mobile
Swisscom (Switzerland)
+41-58-223 27 37
david.perezcaparros@swisscom.com

David.PerezCaparros@...

Hi Seshu,

it there is no slot on Wednesday, we could shift to Tuesday.

Thanks
David

On 20 Nov 2019, at 10:26, Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@huawei.com> wrote:

hi David

Wednesdays seem to be a real busy day, would you prefer to change to some other day.

Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Senior System Architect
uTraffic, Software BU,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to use an existing ONAP bridge for the weekly call of the BBS use case team, could you please help me to check whether there is a bridge available? the meeting info is as follows:

• Meeting name: BBS use case call
• Day/Date: Wednesday, starting on Nov 27
• Time: 12.00 UTC
• Duration: 1.5 hours
• Recurring: Weekly
• New bridge

Thank you

Regards,
David

David Pérez Caparrós
Lead DevOps Engineer, 5G Service Orchestration
Operations & Network Engineering, Mobile
Swisscom (Switzerland)
+41-58-223 27 37
david.perezcaparros@swisscom.com

seshu kumar m

Hi David

https://zoom.us/j/895776501

Is allocated for BBS call, Tuesdays at 2:00 - 3:00pm UTC
Bridge ONAP-11
Please check the calendar and let me know in case you find any issues.

[...]

It seems that I cannot edit the BBS weekly call event in groups.io. I need to cancel the call this and next week (Nov 26, Dec 3). Could you please help with that?

David

On 20 Nov 2019, at 14:32, Pérez Caparrós David, INI-ONE-MBL-MEE <David.PerezCaparros@...> wrote:

Thanks Seshu

On 20 Nov 2019, at 14:27, Seshu m <seshu.kumar.m@...> wrote:

[...]

Pamela Dragosh

Done - cancelled today and next tuesday Dec 3.