Topics

Official ONAP bridge for E2E Network Slicing weekly meeting

swaminathan.seetharaman@wipro.com <swaminathan.seetharaman@...>

Hi Alla, Ramki,

For the E2E Network Slicing use case, we would like to setup a weekly call at 11:30 a.m UTC on Mondays. PFB relevant details.

  • Meeting Name: E2E Network Slicing
  • Day/Date: Monday
  • Time & Timezone (always UTC now): 11:30 a.m UTC
  • Duration: 1 hour
  • Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? Recurring
  • Is a new Bridge Required? If OK, we can use ONAP4 bridge
  • Any other comments you feel are relevant: None

Regards,

Swami.