Topics

Request for change existing openlab meeting

Keong Lim

Hi Yan,

I did not see an existing meeting for Openlab subcommittee under onap-discuss list, so I created a new one in your selected timeslot.

According to https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Calendar+and+Bridge+FAQ#CalendarandBridgeFAQ-BridgeManagerslistbridgemgrslist

You are a bridge manager for ONAP6, but I am not, so I think that means you will need to create the new Zoom meeting id.

Once that Zoom meeting id is created, I can put it into the meeting invite description and create a wiki page under https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Current+Meetings?src=contextnavpagetreemode

Keong