Topics

Request to change existing meeting ONAP COE day and time

Keong Lim

Hi Ritu,

Your calendar event has been updated:

https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/16349

#coe Team (UTC) 27th Mar

When:
Thursday, 28 March 2019
1:00pm to 2:00pm
(GMT+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/961993336

Organizer:
ritu.sood@... Bridge:ONAP5

Thanks,

Keong

From: "Sood, Ritu" <ritu.sood@...>
Date: Monday, March 18, 2019 at 17:23
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>
Cc: "Sood, Ritu" <ritu.sood@...>

Hi Michael

Based on the current groups.io change your name is listed as one of the Moderators.

Please change the Meeting invite for COE as below. The reason for the change is that the current time of 1 PM PST is not convenient for folks outside of US.

·        Meeting Name COE

·        Day/Date Current – (Tuesday) New – (Thursday)

·        Time & Timezone – Current (1 PM (PST)) New (6 AM (PST))

·        Duration 1 hour

·        Is the meeting Recurring or a One-Off? Recurring

·        Is a new Bridge Required - COE is assigned ONAP5 and currently there are no other meeting for ONAP5 on Thursday at 6AM (PDT)

·        Any other comments you feel are relevant.

Please let me know if more information is required or if I should be contacting someone else for this change.

-Ritu