Topics

Reschedule VID's weekly

Keong Lim

Hi Ittay,

When I made your change on 13th March https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/16016 you were still on ONAP9 and it was not clashing.

After Kenny went through the whole list on 16th March https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/16096 the changes included the rebalancing of the Zoom meeting host assignments, so you are now on ONAP12.

In your VID timeslot, ONAP9 was in use by CLAMP https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/16100

Note that in the new arrangement OOM follows your timeslot https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/16148 also on ONAP12

The main problem with the scheduling is that there are 10 meetings at Wed 13:00 UTC and another 5 meetings at Wed 14:00 UTC.

I’m not sure that ONAP12 absolutely needed to be assigned, given that there are some other slots open, but I guess the idea was to avoid having adjacent meetings for different groups on the same Zoom host.

The meeting pages under https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Current+Meetings are meant to be updated by PTL/meeting owner but I see that many have not changed at all, so perhaps I can help a bit by syncing them according to the latest #cal-invite messages on the list.

Keong