The nomination period is now over.
Your candidates are Andy Mayer and Deng Hui.
37 people responded to the poll regarding How would you like to see the Chair elections handled? 91.9% were in favor of Chair & Vice Chair (elected via the top vote getter and 1st runner up respectively)
I will assemble the ballots and they will be distributed shortly.
From: Kenny Paul <kpaul@...>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2018 at 1:41 PM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [modeling] #modeling Modeling Subcommittee Elections Call for Self-Nominations
As per Subcommittee Chair Elections I am officially opening the self-nomination period for the Modeling Subcommittee Chair elections.
The nomination period will end on Friday, Aug 24 @ 2:00 Pm Pacific
The members eligible to be a voting member is set to V118 of the Modeling Subcommittee Membership Page
I have updated that page, adding a column for Company and a column that says "Voting Member", and removing 3 individuals I know are no longer involved with ONAP. One of them never even set up a wiki account.
The "Voting Member" column usage is simple. If you are the person from your company that will be casting the vote, then put "Yes" in that column. If not, leave it blank.
Who is eligible to Run: Subcommittee members of record (as per v118 of the wiki page)
Who is eligible to Vote: Subcommittee members of record (as per v118 of the wiki page) AND as controlled within the context of Section 22.214.171.124 of the Community Document
When appropriate a call for nominations will be sent by the LF to the appropriate distribution list, using the subcommittee's specific email tag. Individuals interested in running for the Subcommittee Chair position must reply-all to that email with your intention to run. It is recommended that candidates include a biography and statement of intent on why you would be a good person to hold this position.
- The nomination phase begins with the receipt of the announcement ( as verified by checking the appropriate list in groups.io )
- The nomination phase ends four (4) full business days after the announcement in the same time zone the poll was initiated from
A Condorcet election will be held using the CIVS voting system. All subcommittee members (as indicated above) will receive an invitation to vote.
- The election phase will begin on with the distribution of the CIVS poll via email
- The election phase will end four (4) full business days later in the same time zone the poll was initiated from
- The individual receiving the highest number of votes from all votes cast shall be declared the winner.
- The LF will update the Voting Results History page with their name, date, and link to the publicly viewable CIVS results and send an email to the distribution list and to onap-tsc
- NOTE For the modeling Subcommittee, the decision was made that the Top @ finishers in the election would be
Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Time Zone