From: Michael O'Brien
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:04 AM
To: 'Gildas Lanilis' <gildas.lanilis@...>; 'Catherine LEFEVRE' <catherine.lefevre@...>; Stephen Terrill <stephen.terrill@...>; 'az9121@...' <az9121@...>
Cc: onap-discuss@...
Subject: Logging/POMBA CLM status - and spring-boot moving target discussion

Amy,

              The CLM page is updated, I raised several bugs against our project for the ecosystem of issues across the repos – so we can cover them off without missing any.

https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43385152

              A couple weeks ago we fixed most of the issues and re-released the artifacts.

              However in Nov the CLM reports have progressed  as expected – versions that were OK a month ago like spring boot 1.5.11 to 1.5.15 are no longer valid – 1.5.17 is the current fix but since that version has moved up from yellow to orange – we need to move to selected versions of spring boot 2.0/2.1.

              We therefore may have 2 more waves of refactoring – several to address everything with minor upgrades and a possible 2nd change requiring more testing to move major versions.

              All bugs off https://jira.onap.org/browse/LOG-616

              I post in general to onap-discuss instead of just to the requestors - because most java based projects are encountering the same issue/proposed-fix – and to bring in more contributors actively involved.

              Thank you

              /michael

“Amdocs’ email platform is based on a third-party, worldwide, cloud-based system. Any emails sent to Amdocs will be processed and stored using such system and are accessible by third party providers of such system on a limited basis. Your sending of emails to Amdocs evidences your consent to the use of such system and such processing, storing and access”.