From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Raju
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 7:46 AM
To: onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] On boarding Micro-service in DCAE

Hi Dcae Team,

I validated the data-format and component sepecific jsons in the DCAE_CLI environment and i run the component, as shown in below ( i customized some values in the docker_util.py script to run the component),

The component running successfully.

image.png

As per my understanding , after running the component successfully , the component name should display in the drop-down of DCAE_DS UI , as shown in below screenshot

image.png

But i am not able see my component name in the drop-down box.

Is i am missing any step to achieve my component name appear in the drop down box.

Please suggest something on this issue.

Thanks in the Advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Thamlur Raju.