Re: [SDC] Portal access

DeWayne Filppi

Thanks.  This helped.  I didn't notice the little content warning in the browser address bar (using chrome).  When I "allowed unsafe content" the portal started rendering.  I still get a 502 error saying I'm unauthorized (even though using cs0008).

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 12:10 PM Avi Chapnick <avi.chapnic@...> wrote:

In case you want to display sdc in the portal tab you need to enable mix content (http and https) security option in your browser.

Sent from Nine

From: "Ahmad, Munir" <munir.ahmad@...>
Sent: יום שלישי, 8 בינואר 2019 20:48
To: onap-discuss@...; dewayne@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [SDC] Portal access

Hi DeWayne,

What I am mentioning here is not the solution but rather a workaround

In a new tab after you authenticate with portal using cs0008 navigate to http://sdc.api.fe.simpledemo.onap.org:30206/sdc1/portal and you should have your SDC portal

Thanks

Munir

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of DeWayne Filppi <dewayne@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:43 PM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [SDC] Portal access

I'm running Casablanca on Kubernetes on Openstack.  All pods running clean.  I bring up portal and login with cs0008 login.   I see the icon for the SDC ui.   I click on it and a new tab opens with no content (white page).  Any tips for what to look at next?

DeWayne

DeWayne Filppi
Sr. Architect, CTO Office, Cloudify

(714)512-1706mailto:dewayne@...http://cloudify.co