Re: CCVPN) SO Service Creation BPMN run error #so #ccvpn

seshu kumar m

Hi Minisang

The issue seems to be due to the resource details update as per the logs.

Which version of the jars are you using now for SDC and SO.

The distribution issues are resolved in the SDC 1.4.63 and SO 1.3.7

Thanks and Regards,

M Seshu Kumar

Senior System Architect

Single OSS India Branch Department. S/W BU.

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.

Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488

Company_logo

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!