Re: Onap OOM Casablanca DMaaP-Prov container - Issue

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

My environment was minimal – a 50G VMware Workstation 12.5 VM on my laptop running only dmaap - SSD-NVMe drive, 12 vCores, 2.4Ghz

/michael

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Ronan Keogh
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 6:30 AM
To: kranthi guttikonda <kranthi.guttikonda@...>; onap-discuss@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Onap OOM Casablanca DMaaP-Prov container - Issue

Hi Kranthi,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Can you send on the following logs from dmaap-dr-db pod please..

  • /var/lib/mysql/slow_query.log
  • /var/lib/mysql/audit.log
  • /var/log/mysql/mysql.log

Also, if you have details of your deployment so I can try to reproduce the issue that would be great, e.g. deploying across how many VMs and VM specs; full OOM deployment or a subset of components, etc?

Thanks,
Ronan