From: morgan.richomme@orange.com [mailto:morgan.richomme@orange.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2019 12:00 PM
To: jwagantall@linuxfoundation.org; gary.i.wu@huawei.com; Lefevre, Catherine <catherine.lefevre@intl.att.com>; OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL <frank.obrien@amdocs.com>; Yang.Xu3@huawei.com
Cc: alexis.de_talhouet@bell.ca; ROBERT René TGI/OLN <rene.robert@orange.com>; mike.elliott@amdocs.com; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; DEBEAU Eric TGI/OLN <eric.debeau@orange.com>; DESBUREAUX Sylvain TGI/OLN <sylvain.desbureaux@orange.com>; probb@linuxfoundation.org
Subject: slide deck for TSC on possible evolution of version management

Hi,

we would like to exchange on this slide deck and discuss if it could help to enforce the gate stability.
It echoes Yang's comment on https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__jira.onap.org_browse_SDC-2D2096&d=DwIGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ZglJ8LOeAfevY7wWaSximhFMAzXaMdza5QYCg-DW6SU&m=oiGNqul3rMTi3fxLo2Sr1-guqgMsQR66j6NN5f4DeRc&s=yx1jTm3bylR1aZ_0zq9bZ1TGd1Usmc1bPtb3lO2jtBA&e=
as the TSC meeting format is today more unofficial due to Chinese new year, we can do it during this meeting or later during integration or OOM meeting.

any comment welcome

/Morgan

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration, Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law; they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.