FW: ONAP CSAR package

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

Forwarding to list

From: Logesh Kumar <logeshk30@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:32 AM
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>
Subject: ONAP CSAR package

Hi  Michael,

Greetings!

I am working on the ONAP orchestrator based testing platform. I am in need of a sample csar package which has the working values in it. I have gone through the ONAP documentation and I couldn't find what I am looking for. If you help me with the sample csar package to create a Network Service, it would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Logesh Kumar