Re: MSB performance results? #aai #msb #usecaseui #performance

Huabing Zhao <zhaohuabing@...>

Hi Keong,

Either this Friday or next Monday at 5:00 UTC will work for me.

Seshu, what time do you prefer if you would like to join the discussion?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 12:13 PM Keong Lim <Keong.Lim@...> wrote:

Hi Huabing,

Yes, we could have a meeting to discuss it. I would be available on Friday 26th April or Monday 29th April.

Please cc Seshu, as he had some knowledge of the problems in the UUI-to-AAI calls.

According to this https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?year=2019&month=4&day=26&p1=137&p2=179&p3=136&p4=195&p5=676&p6=771&p7=33&p8=240

The times for India-China-Australia meeting are limited, but maybe 5.00 UTC is possible?

Keong