Re: #appc Unable to execute stop lcm operation from APPC #appc

Lathish

Hi Sirisha,

From your log file,  Error querying workflow from databasenull

APPC couldn’t read the DG. Can you please check your table entries VNF_DG_MAPPING?

Br,

Lathish

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Gopigiri, Sirisha via Lists.Onap.Org
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 2:44 PM
To: Taka Cho <tc012c@...>; onap-discuss@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] #appc Unable to execute stop lcm operation from APPC

Hi Taka,

After setting the VIM details in appc.properties in provider1 section also I am still facing the same issue.

So I had switched from https VIM to http VIM, I have brought a new setup of OOM Casablanca for http support VIM and I am facing issues in APPC while connecting to DB in this new setup. I get is a null pointer exception in the APPC while connecting to DB for the restart LCM request. Please find the logs attached.

Could you please help me debug on this.

Thank you in advance!

Regards
Sirisha Gopigiri