From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of Steve Siani
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 9:47 AM
To: onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] Restconf API authentification: User/password fail #appc

Hello,
I have APPC installed from OOM Dublin version.

I can see all theAPPC pods actives but when I try to reach the Restconf API using the user: admin and password: Kp8bJ4SXszM0WXlhak3eHlcse2gAw84vaoGGmJvUy2U
it fails the authenticate.

Doesn't anyone knows if this credential is valid? I am reading the username/password from values.yaml file and even from appc.properties, but I cannot authenticate to http://host_ip:8181/apidoc/explorer/index.html or http://host_ip:8181/restconf/operations/appc-provider

Thanks!
Steve