Re: Deletion of distributed CSAR Package #sdc

Brian Freeman

https://{{aai_port}}/aai/v11/query?format=resource

{

   "start" : "service-design-and-creation/models/",

   "query" : "query/serviceModels-byDistributionStatus?distributionStatus=DISTRIBUTION_COMPLETE_OK"

}

Is the Query that VID uses.

https://{{aai_port}}//aai/v14/service-design-and-creation/models/?depth=all

should show you all the models.

Then you can either do a PUT to update the status or delete the model from AAI (for testing)

Brian