Re: error with helm deploy for dublin

Brian Freeman

Abdelmuhaimen ,

Not sure if you are using the same method that integration uses. We are not seeing a too many files message on our installs.

See some notes below:

We use a differenct line to install ONAP.

Integration-override.yaml is where we put the environment parameters like Openstack credentials and which module should be enabled: true / false

Not sure if that is the same as the onap/values.yaml you are including as an override.

helm deploy dev local/onap -f /root/oom/kubernetes/onap/resources/environments/public-cloud.yaml -f /root/integration-override.yaml --namespace onap

https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=29787124

Dublin is at RC0 so you may want to apply the updates to docker image versions from docker-manifest-staging.csv

https://docs.onap.org/en/casablanca/submodules/integration.git/docs/index.html?highlight=docker-manifest

cd /root/integration/version-manifest/src/main/resources

cp docker-manifest-staging.csv docker-manifest-custom.csv

(staging manifest from Master has the current working containers we are using in integration-oom-staging-daily)

# customize docker-manifest-custom.csv per your requirements

../scripts/update-oom-image-versions.sh ./docker-manifest-staging.csv /root/oom/

cd /root/oom/kubernetes/

git diff # verify that the desired docker image changes are applied successfully

make all # recompile the helm charts