From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of jkzcristiano
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 7:55 PM
To: onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] CLAMP GUI #casablanca #clamp

Dear all,

for some reason now I cannot login to CLAMP GUI. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome. I am using the certificate in this wiki. Not sure if I am importing this certificate in the right manner to chrome.

When I try to access CLAMP GUI via chrome, I can see the certificate route:

However, the certificate I download from the wiki seems to be "intermediateCA_1".

Hope some help here.

Alternatively, is there a simple way to "workaround" this? I am using oom casablanca.

Thank you in advance!
Xoan