FW: ONAP VID VF Deploy MSO Error

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

Forwarding to the group where we discuss everything

/michael

From: Balaji Shankaran <Balaji.Shankaran@...>
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019 at 10:26
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>
Subject: ONAP VID VF Deploy MSO Error

Hi Michael,

I am using ONAP OOM Casablanca maintenance release 3.0.2 TAG.

I created a service and deployed using VID. While attempting creating a VF (Virtual Function) inside that deployed Service, I get "MSO Failure - see log blow for details" VID_SERVICE_INSTANCE_ADD_VF_MSO_FAILURE.JPG”

Above issue is happening for be it "vFW" service (or) our newly created service "vNWC" (virtual Network Controller".

Can you please help which item to look for to resolve this issue?

All OOM rsys-so pods are up and running.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Balaji Shankaran

P.S: