Re: Add a custom OOM chart/service to ONAP #oom

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

Xoan,

  Yes, it is relatively straight forward.  I had the same requirement – add a logging example container to hammer the ELK stack in ONAP.  I essentially copied the oom/kubernetes/common/common templates and followed the template example in OOM.

  An example is here

Code

https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/reference

specifically

https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/reference/logging-kubernetes

which defines a new module

https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/reference/logging-kubernetes/logdemonode

Deployment notes

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Developer+Guide#LoggingDeveloperGuide-Deployment

There is also a starter template from OOM here that is now available

https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/helm/starters/onap-app

/michael

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of jkzcristiano <jkzcristiano@...>
Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 14:07
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Add a custom OOM chart/service to ONAP #oom

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to add a new custom service (e.g., like AAI, VID, etc) to ONAP namespace in OOM. Thus you can deploy ONAP jointly with your extra service(s). Is there any wiki or so or any guide recommendation to follow? I haven't found anything in the wikis yet.

I would appreciate you may provide some highlights!

Kind regards,
Xoan