From: "CELENTI, ELIZA C" <ec6317@...>
Date: Monday, May 20, 2019 at 19:43
To: Michael O'Brien <Frank.Obrien@...>
Subject: ONAP Gaps related to logs

Hi Michael,

We recently completed a 5G PoC in ONAP and as a result we were able to identify a number of gaps related to the Common functionality (i.e. logs). We only tested Portal and A&AI components for that purpose, because we learned that in Casablanca only a few components follow the standards (A&AI, Portal, MSO).

At the site below, item #19 seems to address some of these concerns. Please let me know if all the issues described in the attached table are known and addressed or if additional gaps should be created in Jira for that purpose.

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SP+priorities+for+Dublin

Thanks you in advance for your time and help,

Eliza Celenti

AT&T Labs

Intelligent Systems and Architecture

200 Laurel Ave, D5-2C06