From: eric.debeau@... <eric.debeau@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:17 AM
To: VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY <vv770d@...>; onap-discuss@...
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] VES Collector drops events from measurements domain #dcaegen2 #ves #Dublin #Casablanca

I tested with Consul modification

Some feedbacks:

VES JSON file indicates that domain should be ‘measurement’ with no ‘s’

https://git.onap.org/dcaegen2/collectors/ves/tree/etc/CommonEventFormat_30.0.1.json?h=dublin

In https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/dcaegen2/platform/blueprints/+/87379/

‘measurements=ves-measurement|’ measurements appears with a trailing ‘s’. As a result, my VES event was dropped again.

I corrected with 2 actions and it is working

  • Suppres ‘measurementsForVfScaling=ves-measurement’
  • Correct measurement with no ‘s’ in consul configuration.

I am not sure that a streamid may have 2 entries…

‘fault=ves-fault|syslog=ves-syslog|heartbeat=ves-heartbeat|measurement=ves-measurement|mobileFlow=ves-mobileflow|other=ves-other|stateChange=ves-statechange|thresholdCrossingAlert=ves-thresholdCrossingAlert|voiceQuality=ves-voicequality|sipSignaling=ves-sipsignaling|notification=ves-notification|pnfRegistration=ves-pnfRegistration’

Best regards

Eric