Re: [aai]Timeout error for resource api

Venkata Harish K Kajur

Hi,

Resources microservice is not timing out, it’s the haproxy that is routing the request to resources that is timing out

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=aai/oom.git;a=blob;f=resources/config/haproxy/haproxy.cfg;h=3ffaa0fe765fe4d1d4494c416852a728caea5dcb;hb=HEAD

If you are using the Dublin code base, its in the above url.

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=oom.git;a=blob;f=kubernetes/aai/resources/config/haproxy/haproxy.cfg;h=8beae0ee812cc236ba196fb834cd5d0377de25f5;hb=refs/heads/casablanca

Search for timeout 480000 and update it as its timing out in 480000 milliseconds.

I strongly recommend that you use pagination as that’s a lot of data coming back in one request.

Here is the link to the pagination link.

https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43386724

Also, do you need the relationships to the complex or are you just looking at the complexes?

If you don’t need the relationships coming from the complexes, then please do the following

https://<IP>:30233/aai/v14/cloud-infrastructure/complexes?nodes-only

That will just return the complexes only.

Thanks,

Harish