From: onap-discuss@... [mailto:onap-discuss@...] On Behalf Of zychen
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 10:38 PM
To: onap-discuss@...
Subject: [onap-discuss] How to deploy a DMaaP cluster? #dmaap #deployment

Hi there.

I want to build a DMaaP cluster for integrating with SDC or some further use (ONLY want to use MR).

And I found some useful guides from wiki, which is DMaaP Deployment Guide - Dublin and DMaaP Edge Deployment

According to those links, should I have to deploy modules in this sequence? AAF -> AAI -> DMaaP -> DCAE

Or could I simple use Maven build for deploying, and re-modify some configurations to run as a cluster?

Best Regards, Zhuangyang