Re: [POLICY] Policy creation via GUI failed.

Ram

Dear MICHAEL A,

To debug this issue, can we have zoom meeting now and I will share my screen which contains environment.

The environment is created internally and I am not sure to share externally.

Thanks,
Rama

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 6:02 PM MOKRY, MICHAEL A <mm117s@...> wrote:

Hi Rama,

Can you provide the lab details of the environment you are working in?  I can take a look at this today.

Regards,

Michael A. Mokry

Senior – Software Engineer

AT&T Services Inc.

Network Cloud & Infrastructure | ECOMP Platform & Systems