From: D'Alessandro Alessandro Gerardo <alessandro.dalessandro@...>
Date: Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 11:42 AM
To: "PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO)" <platania@...>, "VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY" <vv770d@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Cc: "MALAKOV, YURIY" <ym9479@...>, Malinconico Aniello Paolo <a.malinconico@...>, Ferrero Marco Angelo <marco.ferrero@...>
Subject: vDNS use case / issue with SO pub about APPC-READ

Hi All,

we are continue working on vDNS use case (https://docs.onap.org/en/latest/submodules/integration.git/docs/docs_scaleout.html ) primarily focusing on closed loop aspects

we successfully carried out the following steps related to the above guide

“PART 1 - Service Definition and Onboarding”

“PART 2 - Scale Out Use Case Instantiation”

“PART 3 - Post Instantiation Operations”

“3-1 Using the VNF : vLB Manual Configuration”… skipped because it was carried out automatically

“3-2 Updating AAI with VNF resources”

After this steps we see vPKG does NOT generates packets. Anyway making that working is not our primary goal at this stage.

We changed the TCA rules as “if packets are LESS than 2000 than call policy operation” and this rules is always satisfied in our case. In fact we have seen MSO publishing a topic “APPC-LCM-READ” asking for "action":"HealthCheck". Refer to attached file “APPC_LCM_READ_messagerouter”

In the APP-C log you can also find “InvalidInputException : Input Timestamp is of future” associated to the messages related to the topic “APPC-LCM-READ”. Refer to attached file “appc_log_errortimestamp”

Afterwards we have noticed under topic “APPC-LCM-WRITE”  the following  "message":"INVALID INPUT PARAMETER - Input Timestamp is of future = Thu Aug 22 10:28:58 GMT 2019"           followed by  the

"message":"UNEXPECTED ERROR - java.lang.IllegalStateException". Refer to attached file “APPC_LCM_WRITE_messagerouter”. Such messages are apparently published by MSO because that is the name associated to the field "originator-id" while we expected it was published by APPC as we understood from the  GET http://message-router.onap:3904/events/APPC-LCM-WRITE found in “bpmn_debug_cut.log”).

In the MSO log you can find the following error “Error Message: Unable to invoke action : HealthCheck”. Refer to attached file “bpmn_debug_cut.log”

Do you have any suggestion how to fix such issue?

Is there any document describing the semantic of messages published from both MSO and APPC?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Alessandro

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.