From: Pritesh Gupta <gupta.pritesh@...>
Date: Friday, August 30, 2019 at 2:55 AM
To: "PLATANIA, MARCO (MARCO)" <platania@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] ONAP deployment on AWS #casablanca

Hi Marco,

Thanks for reply. Yes i will be using DevStack to deploy VNF. Just wanted some help to understand if its right way to deploy Onap Casablanca using OOM on AWS or there is also alternate way to do so. AWS EFS is facing some issue while deploying later modules of ONAP.

Also wanted to check which version is stable to perform basic vFW demo of ONAP. I tried to deploy Dublin but OOM doesnt have AAI charts in it. Hence need some help with links or documents that will guide to deploy required modules for vFW demo.