CRITICAL NEED - CALL FOR MODERATORS
> From: VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY vv770d@...
> Kenny – Based on https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/15843, 3 among 5 folks identified as moderators are no longer with ONAP. This list needs to be updated.
The email above from Vijay says it all; new moderators are needed for onap-discuss.
Moderators are responsible for releasing or rejecting held messages, including messages (cross)posted by non-members and for management of the meeting calendar associated with that list.
Below are the basic rules for mailing list management:
- Moderators are non-elected Community volunteers.
- There are no pre-requisites other than a desire to help the Community. You do not need to be a TSC member, PTL, Committer, or code contributor.
- A minimum of 3 members from the Community are required as Moderators for all mailing lists.
- If the number of Moderators should ever fall below 3 a mailing list can be locked and made read only until sufficient moderators are available.
- Moderators are not granted permissions to modify any list configuration variables.