From: OBRIEN, FRANK MICHAEL
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 11:18 PM
To: ROSE, DANIEL V <DR695H@...>; Josef Reisinger <josef.reisinger@...>
Cc: onap-discuss@...; Ajay.Priyadarshi@...
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] Robot vm script automation

Ajay,

   Yes, there is an open jira on these hardcoded values (changes to your env have no effect over the sample values).  Until this is fixed you can only have one instance of the vFW or vLB up.

https://jira.onap.org/browse/UCA-17

   /michael

From:        "ROSE, DANIEL V" <DR695H@...>
To:        "Ajay.Priyadarshi@..." <Ajay.Priyadarshi@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Date:        26.06.2017 16:18
Sent by:        onap-discuss-bounces@...

The properties in robot come from a few places. The first way is the heat template (that’s dynamic properties in your terms) and they are saved as vm_properties.py. You can certainly make a script to generate these in a  different way if you wanted. The preload parameters are hard coded because they are defined by the demo use case. The robot properties defines the topology of the onap installation and openstack install etc. The microservice bus will render most of these properties useless and they can be removed at that time.

Thanks,
Daniel Rose
ECOMP / ONAP
com.att.ecomp