DCAE weekly meeting time changed effective this week

Vijay VK

ONAP/DCAE Members,

  Please be advised due to DST change, dcae weekly meetings is moved to following timeslot effective this week.

Thursday - 10.30 – 11.30 AM EST/15.30 -16.30 PM UTC

The new meeting time will follow right after TSC weekly call.  I’ve requested ONAP discuss-list moderators for updating DCAE weekly calendar, incase you dint receive  – please use attached invite  (bridge# will same - https://zoom.us/j/824147956).

For 11/7 meeting, there is Acumos-ONAP/DCAE Integration live demo planned by AT&T and Ericsson team. This leverages DCAE-MOD and Acumos Adapter components which will be mainstreamed for Frankfurt Release (tracked under REQ-9  & REQ-166). You are welcome to join if interested.

Complete agenda can be found here - https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2019-11-07+DCAE+Meeting+Notes

Regards,

Vijay.