From: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Ali Akbar Hemmati <hemmati.ali.a@...>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 7:32 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] SDNC error when instantiating the vf module #sdnc #frankfurt

Hi ONAP community,
I am using ONAP Frankfurt and trying to instantiate a service on Openstack. Everything goes on well until I instantiate vf module. The SO returns this error message to me:
""STATUS: Error Source: SDNC, Error Message: No model found for VF module customization UUID a33ddecd-691f-4e73-a269-c469d3b30df5 FLOW STATUS: All Rollback flows have completed successfully ROLLBACK STATUS: Rollback has been completed successfully."
The model is created in database but here I see the SDNC problem with it. Is there any way I can fix this or somewhere I should look to find some clues?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Aliakbar