Re: Invoking VNF REST API call as result of closed CL? #controlloop

Brian Freeman

Take a look at the robot log.html that is attached to the following jira. Scroll down to see how robot creates the policy updates after the VM is instantiated. Then you can look at the files that are in the testsuite repo under assets

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=testsuite.git;a=tree;f=robot/assets/templates/policy;h=aaae0c1a9ea45749c7bea378a2faf96fb52c7f2b;hb=refs/heads/master

(there are a set of policy templates used by robot)

Guilin

https://jira.onap.org/browse/REQ-480

(see the attached log.html file for the instantiateVFWCL)

Brian