As mentioned on this morning’s status call, I have been doing local testing on pending Gerrit reviews to upgrade to the OpenDaylight Aluminum (SR1) release. In my local testing, I was able to bring up the CCSDK odlsli docker container (the container running OpenDaylight + our CCSDK add-ons) and verified that the healthcheck passed.
Based on that successful result, I am starting the process of merging those changes. During that period, there might be some issues with other CCSDK Jenkins builds in progress – especially in ccsdk/distribution, until all impacted repos are upgraded to Aluminum. With any luck, the upgrades should be done today – so hopefully most people won’t see any negative impact. I just wanted to warn you all just in case you see any problems.
Lead Member of Tech Staff
ONAP Project Technical Lead : CCSDK and SDNC projects