From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Krystian Kedron via lists.onap.org!
Sent: 12 February 2021 13:01
To: Ngueko, Gervais-Martial <gervais-martial.ngueko@...>; onap-discuss@...
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] new valid certificate #aaf #clamp

Hi,
Thx for your answer.
I using the CLAMP in frankfurt, so probably this is a reason.

Rookie question:
So in Guilin CLAMP we login to the UI without using SSL client authentication (org.onap.clamp.p12 imported to the browser)?
Instead, we start using the user login/password by default?
Or how to get the client certificate to deploy by OOM (to use during CLAMP UI login process)?

BR,
Krystian