From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Aniello Paolo Malinconico via lists.onap.org <aniellopaolo.malinconico=guest.telecomitalia.it@...>
Sent: 29 March 2021 13:53
To: Fiachra Corcoran <fiachra.corcoran@...>; onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Is the new certification released?

I am getting the error on certs expiration for policy-xaml-pdp pod..

Where can I get the new certification?

Thanks,

Aniello

TIM
Aniello Paolo Malinconico
Chief Innovation & Partnership Office
Technology Innovation

TIM S.p.A.
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 TORINO
email: aniellopaolo.malinconico@...
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter - www.tim.it

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.