Re: [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Naveen S. Sankad

No, policy-xaml-pdp  is in CrashLoopBackOff and container restarting continuously.

From: Aniello Paolo Malinconico via Lists.Onap.Org <aniellopaolo.malinconico=guest.telecomitalia.it@...>
Sent: 29 March 2021 15:32
To: Naveen S. Sankad <naveen.sankad@...>; onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Hi,

I dont know if the policy affects the CNF instantation.... I think it is not related....

Is your policy-xaml-pdp running?

Thanks,

Aniello

TIM
Aniello Paolo Malinconico
Chief Innovation & Partnership Office
Technology Innovation

TIM S.p.A.
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 – 10148 TORINO
email: aniellopaolo.malinconico@...
Tim Official: Facebook - Twitter - www.tim.it

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.