Re: [Guilin] policy-xacml-pdp pod in CrashLoopBackOff #guilin #policy dev-policy-xacml-pdp

Lukasz Rajewski

Hi,

It may be related. If you use naming gen capability to generate names of vnf and vf-modules, you can find it in associated vtl files in CDS Templates, then problem with policy will affect instantiation of your CNF.

Regards,

Logo Orange

Łukasz Rajewski, R&D Expert
Orange Labs Polska, Virtual Programmable Infrastructure Skill center

Mob.: +48 604307879
Orange Polska, Obrzeżna 7, 02-691 Warszawa
www.orange.pl