1. The very first mention of SLI i found is SDNC project proposal document
- Is the framework abandoned and no longer supported or there some other reasons there are no recent updates?
- Are there any plans (or demand) for update/refactor existing code in order to prolong the framework lifetime
2. The direct graph as a flow descriptor is quite complicated (unusual, non-standard) and requires significant
- Is the usage of direct graph reliable/effective enough
(historical perspective, sort of a usage feedback)
- Is the existing model (xsd), set of available nodes, design in general is sufficient to describe the desired flows?
- Is it makes sense to improve (evolve) the direct graph as flow descriptor? Or it's easier to bring (implement)
3. The only tool i found to work with direct graphs is dgbuilder. However it lucks some core features (like
loading existing graph from xml file for editing) and it's interface is quite messy.
- Is dgbuilder being updated/supported?
- Are there any plans regarding the tools (fixing current, move to alternative, etc)?
4. I noticed the activities on decoupling the SLI from SDNC (ODL based) to a separate SpringBoot based
- Is the SLI being decoupled in order rid of dependency on ODL? or in order to isolate the existing SLI
- Is it expected the decoupled application to be used for southbound communications, or it's mainly for
- Are there any plans to move SLI based (Direct Graph execution) application into a separate generic use project?