Re: #ccsdk #A1 #ccsdk #a1

John Keeney

Hi Vishal

Thanks for sending the logs.

We are checking your logs now. Please also forward your configuration file ("application_configuration.json")

From your log file you seem to have 3 rics.

Can you give a little more information how all three are configured? (2 seem to be simulators but the 3rd is unclear - 172.30.156.160:80/a1mediator)

Also, do can you provide a little more detail on the client/app accessing the A1-PolicyManagementService? Perhaps you could include it so we can re-create your scenario ? (e.g. a simple test script or sequence of CLI/curl/postman requests etc)

Thanks
John & team

logo

John Keeney