From: onap-discuss-bounces@... [mailto:onap-discuss-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gaoweitao (Victor, MANO)
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:18 AM
To: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] APPC code compile fail

Hi APPC Team,

                I download the APPC code of Amsterdam branch, but when I try to compile appc code, it reports fail due to parent pom.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

Downloading: https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/public/org/onap/ccsdk/parent/odlparent-carbon-sr1/0.1.0/odlparent-carbon-sr1-0.1.0.pom

Downloading: https://nexus.onap.org/content/repositories/releases/org/onap/ccsdk/parent/odlparent-carbon-sr1/0.1.0/odlparent-carbon-sr1-0.1.0.pom

Downloading: https://nexus.onap.org/content/repositories/public/org/onap/ccsdk/parent/odlparent-carbon-sr1/0.1.0/odlparent-carbon-sr1-0.1.0.pom

Downloading: https://nexus.onap.org/content/repositories/staging/org/onap/ccsdk/parent/odlparent-carbon-sr1/0.1.0/odlparent-carbon-sr1-0.1.0.pom

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/onap/ccsdk/parent/odlparent-carbon-sr1/0.1.0/odlparent-carbon-sr1-0.1.0.pom

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]   The project org.openecomp.appc:appc:1.2.1-SNAPSHOT (E: \APPC\appc\pom.xml) has 1 error

[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact org.onap.ccsdk.parent:odlparent-carbon-sr1:pom:0.1.0 from/to openecomp-release (https://nexus.onap.org/content/repositories/releases/): Error transferring file: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 27, column 13 -> [Help 2]

[ERROR]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException

                Can anyone help me check this?

BR