Re: [app-c] appc client library location

Taka Cho

Hi Ramu,

Thanks again on interested on APPC.

Yes. APPC does support netconf/chef/ansible for VNF configuration as you have seen in the document.

I would strongly suggest that if you could attend APPC weekly meeting, then you would get more knowledge for APPC. APPC weekly meeting would be held on 11:00 EST Wed in zoom meeting. For more details meeting information, please refer:  https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6587439

Thank you,

Taka