Date
[LOG] PTL Election for Logging-analytics

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

Logging-analytics Committers,

As mandated by ONAP process, PTL elections must be held at least once a year – see the current Casablanca process in https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Annual+Community+Elections

My intention is to continue working as the PTL for the logging project at least for this year until Casablanca is delivered – I have been officially the PTL since Jan 2018 and unofficially 3 months before that.

If any of the our other 3 committers (there are plans to add 2-3x the number of committers in the queue) would like to take on the full PTL role they are also welcome.

Dates:

Some history on the last 20171123 PTL vote – https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Michael+O%27Brien+PTL+vote+notes presented 20171130 - confirmed 20180125 - https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2018-01-25

Roughly what the PTL role entails  -

  • The role is slightly expanded since last year including the following…
  • Run/attend all weekly logging meetings – incorporate all requests and work done by the extended team (committers, contributors)
  • Assist any member, incoming team, demo-request of ONAP specific to logging and indirectly to both deploy time and runtime – using the stack
  • Encourage contributions from contributors to the project – this includes all levels of contribution – hands-on and architecture/direction
  • Raise/triage/manage jiras in the project – with the entire team, and all linked/peripheral jiras in all other ONAP projects
  • Work with the team on scope/architecture/development/documentation/deployment/triage/debugging of the project code/deployment
  • Attend and answer for Logging in the weekly PTL and weekly TSC meetings
  • Move implementation of the logging spec forward – including definition/implementation/usage/doc/adherence
  • Work towards each bi-weekly release milestone – wiki/jira/artifacts/meets/
  • Run/work-with/liase-with external team meetings between AT&T, Clamp, AAF, OOM ….
  • Continue to work very closely with the OOM project on deployment, S3P and configuration
  • Liase with the LF on project artifacts git/gerrit/nexus/nexus3/docker(build/merge)/deployment/csit/sonar/security-badging
  • Liase with the Gildas and primarily the ARC and Security SC
  • Manage committer requests in/out of the project and admin project-manager duties
  • Continue to Liase with the Acumos project – specifically around spec logging
  • Continue to Liase with the POMBA sub-project scrum team and management
  • Expand on cross team collaboration – all of ONAP
  • Respond to jira/onap-discuss/onap-tsc, emails, wiki comments/questions
  • Commit to helping to manage/develop/deploy/triage all the issues raised by priority in the casablanca scope https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Logging+Casablanca+Scope

Template for PTL poll for 5th July

ONAP Logging-analytics PTL vote for July 2018

Michael OBrien (Amdocs) - Committer/PTL

Luke Parker (Amdocs) - Committer

Lee Breslau (AT&T) - Committer

Avdhut Kholkar (Amdocs) – Committer

Private=true

Thank you

/michael

[LOG] Self-nomination for PTL of Logging and Analytics Project

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

ONAP Community, enthusiasts and ONAP TSC,

I nominate myself for the role of PTL for the Logging and Analytics Project (LOG).

I have 13 months experience working on ONAP since I started with Amdocs 13 months ago and 9 months as the Logging PTL during the last 2 releases – I also continue to work very closely with the Amdocs/Bell committers of the OOM project (in which we all deploy)

Previous opensource experience:

  • 42 months experience working at Oracle on the opensource Oracle/SUN/SAP JSR-317 JPA2 project – 2007-2011
  • 18 months on the Oracle JSR-235 OXM project - 2006-2007
  • 6 months assisting with the recent Neo4J 2.3 release via Nokia - 2016

As mandated by ONAP process, PTL elections must be held at least once a year – see the current Casablanca process in https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Annual+Community+Elections and https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Voting+Results+History

See the PTL election mail prior to this on at https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/topic/log_ptl_election_for/23007138?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,23007138

Some history on the last 20171123 PTL vote – https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Michael+O%27Brien+PTL+vote+notes presented 20171130 - confirmed 20180125 - https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/TSC+2018-01-25

My intention is to continue working as the PTL for the logging project at least for this year until Casablanca is delivered – I have been officially the PTL since Jan 2018 and unofficially 3 months before that.

The logging project PTL vote for Amsterdam was last July 2017, there was an official PTL change this Jan for Beijing.

I have overseen the project during the Beijing release and for part of the Amsterdam release – with the assistance of Luke Parker

The project has reached the point where the use of a the spec defined library, demo deployment and log adherence work is going well in support of a very good push for overall S3P, Security, performance, pluggability and hybrid deployment set of stories – primarily with our AT&T contributors can be implemented and completed.

Exceptional assistance for project direction, implementation and general governance has been provided by Luke Parker, Avdhut Kholkar and Lee Breslau

In the runup to the Casablanca release I have received excellent help, commits, review, jira raising/priority, spec edits/finalization, implementation, adherence help and general product direction/scope/use-case-validation from the extended logging team including

Shishir Thakore, Jun Nicolas Hu, Spondon Dey, Sanjay Agraharam, Dave Williamson, Vitaly Lavrusevich, Shane Daniel Neal Chatterley, Doug Kedrosky, J.Ram Balasubramanian, Liang Ke

I would also like to thank the early committers to the seed code up until Amsterdam

Pranav Dixit, Vidya Shinde, Vaibhav Jain, Anuj Kapoor, Eric Debeau, Alka Choudhary

And the assistance we receive from Gildas Lanilis, Kenny Paul, Jessica Wagantall

And the assistance from several PTLs including Jimmy Forsyth,  Michael Lando,  Lusheng Ji, Seshu, Pamela Dragosh, Xinhui Li, Stephen Terrill, Alla Goldner, Chris Donley

Re: [multicloud] legacy meeting invite question.

Kenny Paul

coolness. I'l nuke it. :-)

Thanks!

-kenny

From: "HU, BIN" <bh526r@...>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 2:59 PM
To: Kenny Paul <kpaul@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: RE: [multicloud] legacy meeting invite question.

Kenny,

Friday’s meeting is already obsolete / inactive.

Thanks

Bin

发件人:ChaitanyaReddyPullareddygari <CP00523083@...>
收件人:付光荣10144542;
抄送人:Anandadas Patki <AP00527424@...>onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>Sangeeth G <SG00542754@...>
日 期 :2018年07月02日 19:31
主 题 :RE: ONAP HOLMES issue

Apologies. Forgot to add the rule and alarms I am using. PFA the rule and alarms.

Also, how can I ensure the rule is successfully deployed to the drools engine. I assume drools engine is same as engine-mgmt docker. I tried to invoke the below  API, but I get an 400 “ Unable to process JSON” error.

curl -X PUT "https://10.53.172.142/api/holmes-engine-mgmt/v1/rule" -H "accept: application/json" -H "content-type: application/json"  -d "{\t\"content\": \"package org.onap.holmes.droolsRule;\\import org.onap.holmes.common.dmaap.DmaapService;\import org.onap.holmes.common.api.stat.VesAlarm;\import org.onap.holmes.common.aai.CorrelationUtil;\import  org.onap.holmes.common.dmaap.entity.PolicyMsg;\import org.onap.holmes.common.dropwizard.ioc.utils.ServiceLocatorHolder;\import org.onap.holmes.common.utils.DroolsLog;\ \\rule \\\"Relation_analysis_Rule\\\"\salience 200\no-loop true\ when\ $root : VesAlarm(alarmIsCleared  == 0,\ $sourceId: sourceId, sourceId != null && !sourceId.equals(\\\"\\\"),\\\t\\t\\t$sourceName: sourceName, sourceName != null && !sourceName.equals(\\\"\\\"),\\\t\\t\\t$startEpochMicrosec: startEpochMicrosec,\ specificProblem in (\\\"Fault_MultiCloud_VMFailure\\\"),\  $eventId: eventId)\ $child : VesAlarm( eventId != $eventId, parentId == null,\ specificProblem in (\\\"Backup MPU is abnormal\\\"),\ startEpochMicrosec < $startEpochMicrosec + 60000 && startEpochMicrosec > $startEpochMicrosec - 60000 )\ then\\\t\\t$child.setParentId($root.getEventId());\\\t\\tupdate($child);\\\t\\t\end\",\t\"engineid\":  \"rule_1530517745601\",\t\"loopcontrolname\": \"TestLoop\"}"

Regards,

Chaitanya

发件人:ChaitanyaReddyPullareddygari <CP00523083@...>

收件人:付光荣10144542;

抄送人:Anandadas Patki <AP00527424@...>

20180702  17:49

ONAP HOLMES issue

Hello Guangrong,

How are you doing? Hope this email finds you well.

I am hoping that you could help me resolve an issue I have been facing with HOLMES. I have tries both Amsterdam and Beijing versions and I am facing the same issue with both. I  suspect I may be doing something wrong.

I am trying to run HOLMES In stand alone mode following the steps detailed in the https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16002659 page. I ran this with Beijing release of HOLMES in the hope that it would have fixed the issue i was facing earlier. But unfortunately  i still face the same issue as before. Below is the error  i get.

With Beijing release i am also facing the issue of posting the rule to rule-engine. Some times it throws "Failed to call the rule verification RESTful API"   error. If i rebuild the dockers then it will work again.

Also, the rules and alarms seem to disappear from the Postgres DB after a while. I am not sure if this is designed this way or if its an error.

Are the rules supposed to be posted to engine-mgmt docker as well? I dont see any thing happenning once the alarms are posted to DMaaP. i could see the alarms reaching the engine-mgmt   and getting saved to DB from the debug log. But no correlation happening after that.

Can you please provide any help?

2018-07-02 08:05:01 179 INFO [org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.ExecutorProviders][pool-3-thread-1] invocationID:{InvocationID} - Selected ExecutorServiceProvider implementation   [org.glassfish.jersey.client.DefaultClientAsyncExecutorProvider] to be used for injection of executor qualified by [org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientAsyncExecutor] annotation.
2018-07-02 08:05:01 180 INFO [org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector][pool-3-thread-1] invocationID:{InvocationID} - Restricted headers are not enabled using [sun.net.http.allowRestrictedHeaders]   system property (setting only takes effect on connections created after the property has been set/changed).
2018-07-02 08:05:01 181 DEBUG [org.jvnet.hk2.logger][Finalizer] invocationID:{InvocationID} - Shutdown ServiceLocator ServiceLocatorImpl(__HK2_Generated_130,132,1165322451)
2018-07-02 08:05:01 181 DEBUG [org.jvnet.hk2.logger][Finalizer] invocationID:{InvocationID} - ServiceLocator ServiceLocatorImpl(__HK2_Generated_130,132,1165322451) has been shutdown
2018-07-02 08:05:01 182 DEBUG [org.jvnet.hk2.logger][Finalizer] invocationID:{InvocationID} - Shutdown ServiceLocator ServiceLocatorImpl(__HK2_Generated_126,128,446674383)
2018-07-02 08:05:01 183 DEBUG [org.jvnet.hk2.logger][Finalizer] invocationID:{InvocationID} - ServiceLocator ServiceLocatorImpl(__HK2_Generated_126,128,446674383) has been shutdown
2018-07-02 08:05:01 190 DEBUG [org.jvnet.hk2.logger][Finalizer] invocationID:{InvocationID} - Shutdown ServiceLocator ServiceLocatorImpl(__HK2_Generated_127,129,1897294039)
2018-07-02 08:05:01 190 DEBUG [org.jvnet.hk2.logger][Finalizer] invocationID:{InvocationID} - ServiceLocator ServiceLocatorImpl(__HK2_Generated_127,129,1897294039) has been shutdown
2018-07-02 08:05:01 189 WARN [org.onap.holmes.common.config.MicroServiceConfig][pool-3-thread-1] invocationID:{InvocationID} - URI is not absolute

javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: URI is not absolute
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientRuntime.invoke(ClientRuntime.java:264)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$1.call(JerseyInvocation.java:684)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$1.call(JerseyInvocation.java:681)
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)
at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:228)
at org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:444)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation.invoke(JerseyInvocation.java:681)
at org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$Builder.method(Jer

2018-07-02 07:49:01 195 INFO [org.onap.holmes.common.config.MicroServiceConfig][pool-3-thread-1] invocationID:{InvocationID} - The query url is:   null/service_component/10.53.172.137:9101. The corresponding configurations are null
2018-07-02 07:49:01 195 ERROR [org.onap.holmes.rulemgt.dcae.DcaeConfigurationPolling][pool-3-thread-1] invocationID:{InvocationID} - Failed to fetch DCAE configurations. Can not resolve configurations from DCAE. The configuration string is empty.

org.onap.holmes.common.exception.CorrelationException: Can not resolve configurations from DCAE. The configuration string is empty.
at org.onap.holmes.common.dcae.utils.DcaeConfigurationParser.parse(DcaeConfigurationParser.java:40)
at org.onap.holmes.common.dcae.DcaeConfigurationQuery.getDcaeConfigurations(DcaeConfigurationQuery.java:28)
at org.onap.holmes.rulemgt.dcae.DcaeConfigurationPolling.run(DcaeConfigurationPolling.java:69)

Regards,

Chaitanya

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you  may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

Re: 答复: Re: [onap-discuss] ONAP HOLMES issue

Guangrong Fu

Chaitanya,

Sorry that I failed to locate any "Failed to call the rule verification RESTful API" related error in the log files. There's only one record regarding the rule deployment operation and the result is "success".

I suggest you to retry it with the check point I sent to you in the previous email first and if there's still errors, send me the latest logs, please.

Let me know if there's still problems or questions.

Regards,

Guangrong

原始邮件
发件人:ChaitanyaReddyPullareddygari <CP00523083@...>
收件人:付光荣10144542;
抄送人:Anandadas Patki <AP00527424@...>onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>
日 期 :2018年07月02日 20:25
主 题 :Re: [onap-discuss] ONAP HOLMES issue

发件人:ChaitanyaReddyPullareddygari <CP00523083@...>

收件人:付光荣10144542;

[...]

Re: [SDC] Possible import csar files into SDC catalog

Mandeep Singh Kalra

Thanks Michael.

My question is if I create a tosca template from SDC design studio, and then download the tosca artifact.

Can I import the same tosca template on some other ONAP instance ?

Regards

Mandeep

From: Shubhada Ramkrishna Vaze <SV00449682@...>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 5:14 AM
To: "FORSYTH, JAMES" <jf2512@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>

Hi Jimmy ,

Thanks, I was trying with wrong payload.

Now I tried creating new service instance with below payload. Service instance is created but when I try to get service instance details with depth query parameter, I am not getting metadata back.

The observation is if I create service instance, add metadata later and then try to get details, I get metadata back.

API Used:

PUT  <AAI_IP>/aai/v11/business/customers/customer/Demonstration/service-subscriptions/service-subscription/vFW /service-instances/service-instance/0aa1c4f0-5e0c-4888-9999-ab4fa3d22bf6

Body:

{

                "service-instance": [{

                                "global-customer-id": "Demonstration",

                                "service-instance-id": "0aa1c4f0-5e0c-4888-9999-ab4fa3d22bf6",

                                "service-instance-name": "Techm_ServiceInstance_4",

                                "service-type": "vFW",

                                "metadata":{

                                   "metadatum": [

                                                   {

                                                                "metaname": " someName ",

                                                                "metaval": " someVal"

                                                   }

                                    ]

                   }

                }]

}

GET <AAI_IP>/aai/v11/business/customers/customer/Demonstration/service-subscriptions/service-subscription/vFW /service-instances/service-instance/0aa1c4f0-5e0c-4888-9999-ab4fa3d22bf6?depth=1

Response:

{

    "service-instance-id": "0aa1c4f0-5e0c-4888-9999-ab4fa3d22bf6",

    "resource-version": "1530516163518"

}

Thanks & Regards,

Shubhada

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Shubhada <SV00449682@...>
Date: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 3:05 AM
To: "
onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>

Hi,

We are trying to create a new service instance with some metadata by invoking AAI API. The instance gets created. But when we try to get service instance details, we are not getting metadata back.

Can anyone please suggest if anything is wrong in below PUT API ? Thanks in Advance.

API used: PUT /business/customers/customer/{global-customer-id}/service-subscriptions/service-subscription/{service-type}/service-instances/service-instance/{service-instance-id}

Body:

{

    "service-instance": [

        {

                                                "global-customer-id":"TechM_Cust",

                                                "service-instance-id": "0aa1c4f0-5e0c-8888-8882-ab4fa3d22bf6",

                                                "service-instance-name": "Techm_vFW_ServiceInstance_2",

                                                "service-type":"vFW",

                                                "metadatum":{

                                                [

                                                                {

                                                                                "metaname":"someName",

                                                                                "metaval":"someValue"

                                                                }

                                                ]

                                                }

        }

    ]

}

GET /business/customers/customer/{global-customer-id}/service-subscriptions/service-subscription/{service-type}/service-instances/service-instance/{service-instance-id}

Regards,

Shubhada

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

Re: [SDC] Possible import csar files into SDC catalog

Michael Lando

Not today.

BR,

Michael Lando

AT&T Network Application Development · NetCom

Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago

···········································································

Office: +972 (3) 5451487

Mobile: +972 (54) 7833603

       Is this import functionality available in r2 ?
       How can I add a script, for eg cloud init inside VF on SDC ?

Regards
Mandeep

www.accenture.com

Re: 答复: Re: RE: [sdc][msb] Unable to register SDC in MSB

Huabing

You're welcom.

Have fun playing with ONAP!

原始邮件
发件人:bharaththiruveedula <bharath_ves@...>
收件人:赵化冰10201488;ml636r@... <ml636r@...>
抄送人:onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>
日 期 :2018年07月03日 12:21
主 题 :Re: RE: [sdc][msb] Unable to register SDC in MSB

Hi Michael,  Zhao Huabing,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I tried with "/sdc/v1/catalog/services" endpoint  it works! instead of just "/sdc/v1"

Best Regards

Bharath T

发件人:Lando,Michael <ml636r@...>
收件人:bharath thiruveedula <bharath_ves@...>
抄送人:赵化冰10201488;onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>
日 期 :2018年07月02日 01:06
主 题 :RE: [sdc][msb] Unable to register SDC in MSB

Hi,

I think that your API is missing the basic authentication credentials need to access that API.

In addition did you try accessing the api directly with out msb?

BR,

Michael Lando

AT&T Network Application Development ・ NetCom

Tel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Office: +972 (3) 5451487

Mobile: +972 (54) 7833603

From: "FORSYTH, JAMES" <jf2512@...>
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 1:04 PM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Cc: "LEE, TIAN" <tianl@...>, HARISH V KAJUR <vk250x@...>, "BLIMKIE, STEVEN" <steven.blimkie@...>, "AGGARWAL, MANISHA" <amanisha@...>, SHIRLEY MORGAN <sm4832@...>
Subject: AAI Weekly call - 4 July 2018

All,

AAI is soliciting agenda items for next Wednesday’s weekly AAI zoom meeting on 4 July, which is a national holiday in the US.  Tian Lee has agreed to host the call in my absence, if there are agenda items.

https://wiki.onap.org/x/0wA0Ag

thanks,

jimmy

OOM Rancher deployment: dockerdata-nfs mount failed

Arun Arora

Hi OOM team,

I am trying to deploy OOM on VIO-4.1 via Rancher. I am following the procedure from “ONAP on Kubernetes with Rancher”.

In that while executing the ‘slave_nfs_node.sh” I am getting the “Connection Timed Out” error while doing NFS mount. Below are the logs of the slave VM.

Can you suggest any possible cause and solution for this.

FYI, I am able to ping from Slave to Master and Vice-versa.

Best Regards,

Arun Arora

root@rancher-node-2:~# bash -x slave_nfs_node.sh 10.173.59.19

+ '[' 1 -ne 1 ']'

+ MASTER_IP=10.173.59.19

+ sudo apt-get update

Hit:1 http://nova.clouds.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease

Get:2 http://nova.clouds.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease [109 kB]

Get:3 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security InRelease [107 kB]

Get:4 http://nova.clouds.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease [107 kB]

Hit:5 https://download.docker.com/linux/ubuntu xenial InRelease

Fetched 323 kB in 1s (197 kB/s)

Reading package lists... Done

+ sudo apt-get install -y nfs-common

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

nfs-common is already the newest version (1:1.2.8-9ubuntu12.1).

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 133 not upgraded.

+ sudo mkdir -p /dockerdata-nfs

+ sudo mount 10.173.59.19:/dockerdata-nfs /dockerdata-nfs/

mount.nfs: Connection timed out

+ echo '10.173.59.19:/dockerdata-nfs /dockerdata-nfs  nfs auto,nofail,noatime,nolock,intr,tcp,actimeo=1800 0 0'

+ sudo tee -a /etc/fstab

10.173.59.19:/dockerdata-nfs /dockerdata-nfs  nfs auto,nofail,noatime,nolock,intr,tcp,actimeo=1800 0 0

root@rancher-node-2:~#

Re: [appc][ptl] APPC PTL Elections

Taka Cho

Dear APPC Committer,

I would like to nominate myself, Takamune Cho, for the role of PTL for APPC.

In my work experience, I have been working in several technology roles in varieties of business sectors: weather risk management, wall street, and telecom. I was the group leader in Weathernews  Inc., Japan, and was the vice president in fixed income currencies and commodities department in Goldman Sachs, New York. Now I am the principal member of tech staff in AT&T, New Jersey.

Regarding to my academic career, I am holding Bachelor degree, from computer engineering in National Chiao Tung university, Taiwan, and Master, PhD degree from electronic engineering in University of Tokyo, Japan. I was awarded the best paper from the Remote Sensing Society of Japan, best design for volcanic ash detection system from Japan Meteorological Agency. Also I am holding a US pending patent related to IoT.

Regarding to my open source experience, I have been contributed effort for X Window, Emacs, and FreeBSD since the dawn of open source society. I have experience with DCAE in ECOMP, and have contributed a significant amount of source code to the APPC in ONAP, and presented for APPC in ONS in March, 2018.  I am an active contributor for APPC since November, 2017, and became a committer in January, 2018. Also I am fluent with Mandarin, Japanese and English. If given opportunity, it would be my best honor to serve as PTL of APPC project.

Thank you for consideration and support.

Taka Cho

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "A. Yahia Badr Eddine" <badreddine.aouledyahia@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 8:43 AM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Add new vim to onap

Hello,

I am performing the steps described in this link https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=25431491 to add a new vim and i am facing a problem after updating the /etc/mso/config.d/cloud_config.json file.

In fact, when i check the new config (http://<so-vm-ip>:8080/networks/rest/cloud/showConfig), nothing changed and when verifying the cloud_config.json file, i did not find my updates.

I replayed the config and restarted the mso docker but the problem persists.

Does anyone have any idea about the problem ?

Thanks,

Badr Eddine

[policy] PTL Election for Policy Framework Project - self nomination

Pamela Dragosh

All,

The ONAP election process is described in the wiki: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Annual+Community+Elections

This is the self-nomination phase and will end in 2 business days: Thursday July 5th 2018 at the time this email appears on the discuss list.

The list of committers for the policy project is located here: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resources+and+Repositories#ResourcesandRepositories-PolicyFramework

Thanks,

Pam Dragosh

ONAP Policy Framework PTL

Re: [policy] PTL Election for Policy Framework Project - self nomination

Pamela Dragosh

All,

I would to self-nominate myself for PTL of the Policy Framework Project.

I have 28 years of experience in designing and building software platforms in AT&T Research. My projects have ranged from speech recognition, text-to-speech, digital rights management, music encryption, big data, location-based services, software defined networking, and policy platform. I have open sourced several projects including XACML 3.0 Policy Engine, OpenAZ Apache, and OpenECOMP (Policy). I have led the ONAP Policy Platform for 2 releases as PTL.

I am committed to building a world class Policy Platform that can be used by ONAP and other open source projects. Lightweight, user-friendly, model-driven, highly-deployable and extendable.

Thanks,

Pam Dragosh

Lead Inventive Scientist

AT&T Research

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "DRAGOSH, PAMELA L (PAM)" <pdragosh@...>
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 9:09 AM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [policy] PTL Election for Policy Framework Project - self nomination

***Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***
Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.