Date

Re: OOM casablanca - VID issue

Ofir Sonsino <ofir.sonsino@...>

Please add -k to the curl command

From: Sangeeth G [mailto:SG00542754@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 1:20 PM
To: onap-discuss@...; Sonsino, Ofir <ofir.sonsino@...>
Cc: Stern, Ittay <ittay.stern@...>
Subject: RE: [onap-discuss] OOM casablanca - VID issue

It gives certificate error and host error.

root@master:/home/ubuntu/oom/kubernetes/aai/charts# curl -X PUT 'https:// aai.api.simpledemo.onap.org:30233/aai/v13/query?format=resource'   -H 'authorization: Basic VklEOlZJRA=='   -H 'cache-control: no-cache'   -H 'content-type: application/json'   -H 'x-fromappid: VidAaiController'   -H 'x-transactionid: bd6e812a-dad2-481f-aaaa-c36cec2f8494'  -d '{"start" : "service-design-and-creation/models/", "query" : "query/serviceModels-byDistributionStatus?distributionStatus=DISTRIBUTION_COMPLETE_OK"}' –k

curl: (60) server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"

of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default

bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file

using the --cacert option.

If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in

the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a

problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might

not match the domain name in the URL).

If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use

the -k (or --insecure) option.

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "Prakash via Lists.Onap.Org" <prakash.p=verizon.com@...>
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 7:00 AM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [APPC] MountC Netconf

Hello Team,

    I found a page https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Creating+a+Netconf+Mount which is having the sample API's to test Mountc Netconf.

  When i tried to send the below request from Browser's REST client,

Accept: application/xml

<node xmlns="urn:TBD:params:xml:ns:yang:network-topology">

   <node-id>9e1f35bf-bc36-4cab-ae9f-baf44bddd673</node-id>

   <host xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">xx.xx.xx.xx</host>

   <port xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">xxxx</port>

   <username xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">xxxx</username>

   <password xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">xxxx</password>

   <tcp-only xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">false</tcp-only>

   <!-- non-mandatory fields with default values, you can safely remove these if you do not wish to override any of these values-->

   <reconnect-on-changed-schema xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">false</reconnect-on-changed-schema>

   <connection-timeout-millis xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">20000</connection-timeout-millis>

   <max-connection-attempts xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">0</max-connection-attempts>

   <between-attempts-timeout-millis xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">2000</between-attempts-timeout-millis>

   <sleep-factor xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">1.5</sleep-factor>

   <!-- keepalive-delay set to 0 turns off keepalives-->

   <keepalive-delay xmlns="urn:opendaylight:netconf-node-topology">120</keepalive-delay>

</node>

I get 401 Error and there is no log in the pod ?

Anyother informatin should i add in the reqeust ?

if yes? what is the info and Format of the header to be included here?

Prakas P,
Network and Technology IT,

Prakas P,
Network and Technology IT,
VDSI - Olympia – Chennai

VoIP: 72184 | Direct: +91 44 4394 2184

Mailto  | prakash.p@...

[...]

Mailto  | prakash.p@verizon.com

Re: [Onap-usecasesub] List of the re-useable platform API's that the use case consumes/creates that could be applied for other use cases

Alla Goldner

Hi Alex,

It is mentioned on the page that it will focus on new but the idea is that the Use Case demonstrates one or more  re-useable platform APIs that could be used for different Use cases if a service provider wanted to extend or modify for their business.

While the idea is Brian’s and it was raised during yesterday’s discussions you were part of, the motivation behind is to build generic implementations. So, if different groups of people working on a different use cases and functional requirements, become aware of APIs created by another group, there is a higher chance to re-use those.

If you have additional ideas, please share those.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division

Amdocs Technology

From: <onap-usecasesub@...> on behalf of Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
Date: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 7:20 AM
To: "onap-usecasesub@..." <onap-usecasesub@...>
Cc: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>

Hi,

Following Brian’s suggestion during the VF2F, I opened this new page: https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=45311065

Use cases/functional requirements owners: please include your relevant information here, this would help to the coordination between a different use cases and functional requirements.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division

Amdocs Technology

[coe] Canceling tomorrow's meeting

Victor Morales <victor.morales@...>

Hey there,

Some of us won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s meeting so I’m going to cancel it.

Regards,

Victor Morales

Re: [onap-tsc][integration] The ONAP Integration Project PTL Election Result

ramki krishnan

+1. Hearty congrats Yang!

From: Yang Xu

Date: 2018-12-11 02:16

Thanks Helen and the whole Integration team for the incredible work, and the trust on me.

Regards,

-Yang

From: Yang Xu
Date: 2018-12-11 02:16

Thanks Helen and the whole Integration team for the incredible work, and the trust on me.

Regards,

-Yang

Below is the Integration Project PTL election result:

https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_45faf0d0cf9a320a

Congratulations Yang Xu !!

Regards,

Helen Chen