Date

Re: error with helm deploy for dublin

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi

I deleted the oom folder, and cloned it again, and I used the integration-override.yaml, now I get the same error for different file

root@olc-rancher-dublin:~/oom# git branch -vv

* master 5b87da8 [origin/master] Merge "Update VID values.yaml to release 4.0.0"

root@olc-rancher-dublin:~/oom#

root@olc-rancher-dublin:~# helm deploy onap local/onap -f /root/oom/kubernetes/onap/resources/environments/public-cloud.yaml -f /root/integration-override.yaml --namespace onap

fetching local/onap

Error: open /root/.helm/plugins/deploy/cache/onap/charts/sniro-emulator/charts/common/values.yaml: too many open files

mv: cannot stat '/root/.helm/plugins/deploy/cache/onap-subcharts/common': No such file or directory

Error: UPGRADE FAILED: "onap" has no deployed releases

release "onap" deployed

root@olc-rancher-dublin:~#

Do I need a specific version of Rancher, K8s, and Dockers for Dublin, or can I use the same versions I am using today for Casablanca ?

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi

Orange Labs Egypt

Email: abdelmuhaimen.seaudi@...

发件人:YogiKnss <knss.yogi@...>
收件人:onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>;
日 期 :2019年04月30日 17:10
主 题 :[onap-discuss] Not able to start HOLMES with DCAE is behind firewall #holmes #dcaegen2
Hi,

We are installing ONAP casablanca on kubernetes behind a firewall.
When trying to install Holmes using Blueprints from dcae-boostrap, REST call is being triggered by  bootstrap to cloudify manager when trying to upload blueprints of Holmes_rules/Holmes_engine. Since cloudify manager is behind firewall, We set the http_proxy and https_proxy details on the container. But upload blueprint is failing with network unreachable message because it is not able to download the required imports.

I would like to understand if the current cloudify_rest_service uses http proxy setting from ENV ?
is there a way to provide the proxy settings to cloudify rest service ?

Regards,
Yogi.

Re: error with helm deploy for dublin

Abdelmuhaimen Seaudi

Hi Brian,

[...]

Call for topics- SO weekly 8/05/2019 (IST 7:00 pm / EST 9:30 am / PST 6:30 am / 9:30 pm China Time)

seshu kumar m

Dear SO Onapers,

Please find the topics for discussion for the coming SO weekly meeting 8/05/2019 (IST 7:00 pm / EST 9:30 am / PST 6:30 am / 9:30 pm China Time):

o   Overall SO Security Vulnerabilities review and discussion on future plan.

o   SO Dublin Pair-wise and integration test update.

o   Jira Issues review.

o   Any other topics…

o   El- Alto topics discussion (as time permits).

Topic: SO weekly meeting

Time: 8/05/2019 (IST 7:00 pm / EST 9:30 am / PST 6:30 am / 9:30 pm China Time):

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/794508490

Thanks and Regards,

M Seshu Kumar

Senior System Architect

Single OSS India Branch Department. S/W BU.

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.

Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield

Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.

Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488

Company_logo

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: error with helm deploy for dublin

Brian Freeman

[...]

Usecase subcommittee meeting on May 6 - the agenda

Alla Goldner

Hi all,

A reminder – during tomorrow’s meeting we will start reviewing business requirements related to the use cases, proposed for Frankfurt Release.

Owners – please extend your use cases/functional requirements descriptions correspondingly, and be ready to present.

Best Regards, Alla

发件人:ashwini.ah@... <ashwini.ah@...>
收件人:onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>;
日 期 :2019年05月03日 19:43
主 题 :[onap-discuss] Getting exception Table 'gvnfm.auth_user' doesn't exis in VF-C generic vnfm driver #vfc
We installed Casablanca and trying to run vcpe and our custom usecase by uploading csar files in UUI.

VNFs and NS are onboarded and distributed successfully from UUI.
But during service instantiation, getting below exception:

Exception Type: ProgrammingError at /api/vnflcm/v1/vnf_instances
Exception Value: (1146, u"Table 'gvnfm.auth_user' doesn't exist")
Request information:
USER: AnonymousUser
GET: No GET data
POST: No POST data
FILES: No FILES data
COOKIES: No cookie data

It is something related to Django in gvnfm module of VF-C.
We deleted the corresponding pod and tries, It was not successful.

Can you please suggest how to resolve this.?

[AAI] Standalone Sparky docker container run issue

Raju

Hi AAI Team,

I am trying to run the standalone sparky docker container, i pulled the image from the nexus repo.
i am followin these page for reference,

When i am trying to run the container i am getting below issue (started and terminated automatically),

used cmd for run the container:  sudo docker run -p 30220:30220 --name=sparky2 -v myvol:/opt/app/sparky/config/ -v myvol1:/logs onap/sparky-be:1.3.2

sudo: unable to resolve host ubuntu
+ jar ufv /opt/app/sparky/lib/sparkybe-onap-application-1.3.2-SNAPSHOT.jar -C /opt/app/sparky/config/portal/ BOOT-INF/classes/portal.properties
adding: BOOT-INF/classes/portal.properties(in = 872) (out= 511)(deflated 41%)
+ cd /opt/app/sparky
+ java -Xms1024m -Xmx4096m -DAPP_HOME=/opt/app/sparky -DCONFIG_HOME=/opt/app/sparky/config -Dlogging.config=/opt/app/sparky/config/logging/logback.xml -jar /opt/app/sparky/lib/sparkybe-onap-application-1.3.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
   _____                  _                 ____  ______      ____  _   _          _____
  / ____|                | |               |  _ \|  ____|_   / __ \| \ | |   /\   |  __ \
 | (___  _ __   __ _ _ __| | ___   _ ______| |_) | |__  (_) | |  | |  \| |  /  \  | |__) |
  \___ \| '_ \ / _` | '__| |/ / | | |______|  _ <|  __|     | |  | | . ` | / /\ \ |  ___/
  ____) | |_) | (_| | |  |   <| |_| |      | |_) | |____ _  | |__| | |\  |/ ____ \| |
 |_____/| .__/ \__,_|_|  |_|\_\\__, |      |____/|______(_)  \____/|_| \_/_/    \_\_|
        | |                     __/ |
        |_|                    |___/

1. Does we need to add any env parameter to the run command?
2. Do we have any other documentation for set up the Sparky (AAI UI)?
3. When i checked the full onap set up of Casablanca, i observed that it has only sparky-be container, there is no sparky-fe container , so how we are accessing the UI of AAI, does fe container needed or not?

Please suggest something on this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Reards,
Thamlur Raju.

REMINDER: Certified ONAP Professional Beta Signups Due May 15th

Brandon Wick

ONAP Community,

We wanted to make sure you were aware of the Certified ONAP Professional (COP) Beta Program. The Linux Foundation worked with ONAP expert volunteers to identify the core domains and the critical skills, knowledge and competencies applicable to the Certified ONAP Professional (COP), scheduled to launch in late June 2019. The COP exam assumes knowledge of, but may not test for, a baseline understanding of the underlying cloud platform (e.g. Kubernetes and OpenStack) and minimal familiarity with modeling languages (e.g. Heat and TOSCA).

The Linux Foundation training team is now seeking participants in their Beta Program. Learn more at the links below. Please complete the COP Beta Sign-up Form below by May 15th. If you pass the exam, you will be COP Certified! Learn more at the links below and please send your questions or comments to: Liz Kline (lkline@...).
Best,

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960

CLAMP GUI #casablanca #clamp

jkzcristiano

Dear all,

for some reason now I cannot login to CLAMP GUI. I am using Windows 10 and Chrome. I am using the certificate in this wiki. Not sure if I am importing this certificate in the right manner to chrome.

When I try to access CLAMP GUI via chrome, I can see the certificate route:

However, the certificate I download from the wiki seems to be "intermediateCA_1".

Hope some help here.

Alternatively, is there a simple way to "workaround" this? I am using oom casablanca.

Thank you in advance!
Xoan

Re: AAI helm charts removed in OOM #oom

Michael O'Brien <frank.obrien@...>

Team,

   Right the following change must be retrofitted to all installation scripts and wiki’s that involve oom cloning

Example

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/c/86638/1/deployment/heat/onap-rke/rancher_vm_entrypoint.sh

https://jira.onap.org/browse/OOM-1598

pending

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Cloud+Native+Deployment

https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/oom.git/docs/oom_quickstart_guide.html

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+RKE+Kubernetes+Deployment

https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/deploy/cd.sh#n150

/michael

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of Andreas Geissler <andreas-geissler@...>
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019 at 06:07
To: David Perez Caparros <david.perezcaparros@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] AAI helm charts removed in OOM #oom

Oh I see,
as I am using the same installation procedure as the integration team, I have to fix my rancher_vm_entrypoint.sh to use the --recursive-submodules option.

Thanks a lot
Andreas

Re: Deletion of distributed CSAR Package #sdc

Brian Freeman

https://{{aai_port}}/aai/v11/query?format=resource

{

   "start" : "service-design-and-creation/models/",

   "query" : "query/serviceModels-byDistributionStatus?distributionStatus=DISTRIBUTION_COMPLETE_OK"

}

Is the Query that VID uses.

https://{{aai_port}}//aai/v14/service-design-and-creation/models/?depth=all

should show you all the models.

Then you can either do a PUT to update the status or delete the model from AAI (for testing)

Brian