From: Prabhu Balan <Prabhu_Balan@...>
Sent: 09 October 2019 13:49
To: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...>; Naveen S. Sankad <naveen.sankad@...>
Cc: Devangam Manjunatha <Devangam.Manjunatha@...>; Velugubantla Praveen <velugubantla.praveen@...>
Subject: RE: [ONAP-Dublin] AAI Charts unavailable in OOM

Hi Naveen,

Clone using below command…

git clone -b 4.0.0-ONAP http://gerrit.onap.org/r/oom --recurse-submodules

Thanks,

Prabhu.

From: onap-discuss@... <onap-discuss@...> On Behalf Of Naveen S. Sankad
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 7:25 AM
To: onap-discuss@...
Cc: Devangam Manjunatha <Devangam.Manjunatha@...>; Velugubantla Praveen <velugubantla.praveen@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [ONAP-Dublin] AAI Charts unavailable in OOM

[**EXTERNAL EMAIL**]

Hi Team,

In Dublin Branch, the AAI charts are not available in OOM/Kubernetes folder for ONAP Setup. PFA of screenshot. Can anyone help me to get those dependent AAI Charts for ONAP-Dublin setup.

Regards,

Naveen

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Integration PTL Self Nominations

Morgan Richomme

Hi

I would like to self-nominate.

I created a wiki page to collect the self-nominations and track the vote.
Feel free to complete.

/Morgan

发件人: Alla Goldner <Alla.Goldner@...>
日期: 2019104 星期五 00:36
收件人: "Onap-usecasesub@..." <Onap-usecasesub@...>, Ramki Krishnan <ramkik@...>, "swaminathan.seetharaman@..." <swaminathan.seetharaman@...>, LinMeng <menglinyjy@...>, Borislav Glozman <Borislav.Glozman@...>, Srini <srinivasa.r.addepalli@...>
抄送: "onap-tsc@..." <onap-tsc@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
主题: Agenda for the next week's meeting

Hi,

Here is agenda for our next Monday’s (07/10/2019) meeting.

The most important to understand what the status of the following use cases/functional requirements towards Frankfurt Release:

  1. Edge Automation – where it stands – Ramki, we need your inputs
  2. Report on progress of Network slicing discussions – we need a report of what is the current status
  3. Multidomain optical service (supposed to be merged with CCVPN) – what is the current status
  4. HPA – are there any finalized plans for Frankfurt? We didn’t get any report during the f2f meeting on this

Please also double check https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Frankfurt+Release+Architecture+Requirements and see if your requirement is missing/not approved. We need to resolve all inconsistencies urgently.

Owners – please bring your information.

Best regards, Alla

[ONAP-Dublin] AAI Charts unavailable in OOM

Naveen S. Sankad

Hi Team,

In Dublin Branch, the AAI charts are not available in OOM/Kubernetes folder for ONAP Setup. PFA of screenshot. Can anyone help me to get those dependent AAI Charts for ONAP-Dublin setup.

Regards,
Naveen

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Dockerhub migration and handling the release tag

Cristina Pauna

Hi,

During the work of doing the migration to dockerhub, we encountered the situation where the release tag (e.g onap/policy-base-alpine:2.0.0) is now pushed for the future release directly in dockerhub, while in the development cycle. This created the concern that users might be misled that the new release is already available, while in fact it is still under development.

This tag is generated by the Jenkins staging job, that runs daily. It was discussed in the community meetings that the release tag should only be generated by the Jenkins release job (which are triggered by the PTLs when the release is done and for the early drops). Therefore we are trying to asses if there is any impact if we stop building the release tags outside the release Jenkins job. Please note that the staging and timestamp tags will continue to be built as they currently are (e.g. onap/policy-base-alpine: 2.0.0-STAGING-latest, onap/policy-base-alpine:2.0.0-20191008155904).

So we are trying to answer these 2 main questions:

1.      Is there any impact on the OOM charts?

My understanding is that the answer to this is no, as the OOM charts always point to the last stable release

2.      Is there any impact on how the testing during development?

My understanding is that the answer to this is no, as the testing during development cycle is not done on the images with release tag

Let me know if my assessment is right, if there are any concerns regarding this proposed change, or if there is any other aspect I should take into consideration.

For additional details and status on the migration, please check [1] or reach out to me.

Thanks,

Cristina

[1] https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Migration+to+DockerHub

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Enea may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, a mended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Anyone who communicates with us by email accepts these risks.

Integration PTL Self Nominations

Brian Freeman

Dear Integration Committers,

It is time to get ready for Frankfurt with an official PTL for Integration. We will follow the official ONAP process for PTL elections as described in: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Annual+Community+Elections

If you are interested in the Integration PTL position, please reply to all to do self-nomination.

We will close the self-nomination window by 23:59 EDT October 10th, Thursday, 2019.  Further instructions will be sent out to the committers based on the election procedure.  The final result will be announced on the ONAP lists as soon as it is available.

Regards,

Brian Freeman

Standin PTL

#sdnc project team meeting cancelled 10/9 #sdnc

Dan Timoney

All,

The SDNC team meeting for tomorrow (10/9) is cancelled.  We’ll meet as usual next week.

Dan

Dan Timoney

Principal Technical Staff Member

AT&T

Email : dtimoney@...

Office : +1 (732) 420-3226

Mobile : +1 (201) 960-1211

200 S Laurel Ave, Rm E2-2A03

Middletown, NJ 08873

Re: #CDS AAI #cds

MALAKOV, YURIY

In Dublin release, primary-aai-data is supported when AAI has aaf turned off. We are enabling the support of primary-aai-data when aai is enabled with aaf as part of the Frankfurt release.

Yuriy Malakov

SDN-CP Lead Engineer

732-420-3030, Q-Chat

Yuriy.Malakov@...

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of "Bartek Grzybowski via Lists.Onap.Org" <b.grzybowski=partner.samsung.com@...>
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 5:15 AM
To: Bengt Thuree <bthuree@...>, "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Is Gerrit down?

Hi.

Once again we're facing exactly same issue (403 on gerrit.onap.org). Can we fix it permanently somehow this time?

Re: Is Gerrit down?

Bartek Grzybowski

Hi.

Once again we're facing exactly same issue (403 on gerrit.onap.org). Can we fix it permanently somehow this time?

Re: Policy push to default PDP groups #policy #drools

minsang.yoon@...

Hello Jorge,

I sent the message to "PDPD-CONFIGURATION" channel by changing the name to "amsterdam" using postman and I could see drool container success to deploy the artifact. I probably need to create a new group in policy GUI. Thank you for your help.

Thanks,

Re: Policy push to default PDP groups #policy #drools

Jorge Hernandez

Hi Min,

Yes, in the message, the "name":"default", should be "name":"amsterdam" to match the drools controller name.   If you look in the actual "createPolicy" messages using the legacy APIs, https://git.onap.org/oom/tree/kubernetes/policy/resources/config/pe/push-policies.sh?h=casablanca, (see the association with "amsterdam" controller in the MATCHING section in the message for BRMSParamvFirewall policy).

That association would have to be done when somewhere through the GUI when you edit the policy, take a look and see if you see an obvious option to do it, otherwise may be Praveen or Utkarsh could provide advice on how to go about it.

Best regards,
Jorge

Re: [integration] E2E Use-case Tests Running Jenkins?

Brian Freeman

instantiateVFWCL is the tag we use for this.

Daily-release job runs through a set but usually other issues prevent that from running

The rke-template.yaml is where you would want to insert the call to your tag

./ete-k8s.sh onap “marcus_hpa_tag”

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=integration.git;a=blob;f=deployment/onap-lab-ci/jjb/rke-template.yaml;h=d00fdd64e02a380c3a4435e7b67cf8cff6e0bbd5;hb=refs/heads/master