Date

VID Add VF_Module+ Maximum number of poll attempts exceeded #vid

Sarp KÖKSAL

Hi,

I am trying to make vFW demo. I preloaded vFW and in the last step, I was trying to “Add VF_Module+” for vFW_SINC_Module. However, it gave "Maximum number of poll attempts exceeded". In some other posts, it says that this may happen in slower environments. I think in my case it also timeouts. I cant see my VMs are created in my Openstack. This is the log what happens after adding module:

How can I increase timeout duration or does anyone have different suggestion?

Thanks,

Sarp

Upcoming Event: #SO Team (UTC) - Wed, 12/18/2019 1:30pm-2:30pm #so #cal-reminder

onap-discuss@lists.onap.org Calendar <onap-discuss@...>

Reminder: #SO Team (UTC)

When: Wednesday, 18 December 2019, 1:30pm to 2:30pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:https://zoom.us/j/794508490

View Event

Organizer: Seshu Kumar seshu.kumar.m@... Private Bridge

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,794508490# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,794508490# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
Meeting ID: 794 508 490
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/absKHfBYrv

#VNFRQTS mtg today CANCELLED. #vnfrqts

WRIGHT, STEVEN A

Due to scheduling conflict, and expected low attendance during holidays.

Steven Wright

Re: maven build policy images error,docker pull error,how to solve it? #policyr #policy

Pamela Dragosh

Hello Liyong,

This just seems like a connection issue – possibly nexus3 server was having network issues at the time you pulled it down. But more likely your local environment.

Perhaps try again? Or look at your local network settings.

Pam

From: <onap-discuss@...> on behalf of 李永超 <liyongchao@...>
Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 9:15 PM
To: "onap-discuss@..." <onap-discuss@...>
Subject: [onap-discuss] maven build policy images error
docker pull errorhow to solve it #policy #policyr

deploy policy framworkstandalone doc link:
https://onap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/submodules/policy/engine.git/docs/platform/installation.html#standalone-quick-start-installation

there are two docker images error:

'onap/policy-common-alpine:1.4.0'

'onap/policy-base-alpine:1.4.0

error detail:

在构建engine/packages/docker 时出现以下错误:

[INFO] DOCKER> Pulling from onap/policy-common-alpine

bdf0201b3a05: Pull complete

9e12771959ad: Pull complete

c4efe34cda6e: Downloading [====>                                              ]  5.947MB/70.72MB

c4efe34cda6e: Downloading [=======>                                           ]  10.27MB/70.72MB

98bc6d3948bb: Downloading [=======>                                           ]  5.963MB/40.97MB

98bc6d3948bb: Downloading [==================================================>]  40.97MB/40.97MB

91b0693b0e2e: Download complete

[ERROR] DOCKER> Unable to pull 'onap/policy-common-alpine:1.4.0' from registry 'nexus3.onap.org:10001' : unexpected EOF  [unexpected EOF ]

在构建onap/policy/drools-pdp/packages/docker 出现以下错误

DOCKER> Unable to pull 'onap/policy-common-alpine:1.4.0' from registry 'nexus3.onap.org:10001' : {"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: net/http: TLS handshake timeout"} (Internal Server Error: 500) [{"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: net/http: TLS handshake timeout"} (Internal Server Error: 500)]

Unable to pull 'onap/policy-common-alpine:1.4.0' from registry 'nexus3.onap.org:10001' : {"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: net/http: TLS handshake timeout"} (Internal Server Error: 500) -> [Help 1]

在构建onap/policy/distribution/packages出现以下错误

[ERROR] DOCKER> Unable to pull 'onap/policy-common-alpine:1.4.0' from registry 'nexus3.onap.org:10001' : {"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: dial tcp [2604:e100:1:0:f816:3eff:fefb:56ed]:10001: connect: network is unreachable"} (Internal Server Error: 500) [{"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: dial tcp [2604:e100:1:0:f816:3eff:fefb:56ed]:10001: connect: network is unreachable"} (Internal Server Error: 500)]

在构建onap/policy/apex-pdp/packages/apex-pdp-docker 出现以下错误

DOCKER> Unable to pull 'onap/policy-base-alpine:1.4.0' from registry 'nexus3.onap.org:10001' : {"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: net/http: TLS handshake timeout"} (Internal Server Error: 500) [{"message":"Get https://nexus3.onap.org:10001/v1/_ping: net/http: TLS handshake timeout"} (Internal Server Error: 500)]

maven build policy images error,docker pull error,how to solve it? #policyr #policy

liyongchao

[...]

Re: Update OVP portals for 2019.12 release

WRIGHT, STEVEN A

ONAP VNF Requirements are  documented here  for elAlto..

The mappings between VNF Requirements and VVP implemented HEAT tests are documented here.

The TOSCA flavored VNF package tests come from VNFSDK project Here is the best link I have, Victor may have something better.

Happy Holidays

Steven Wright